Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Perpetual Desktop Thread - Minitokyo

Perpetual Desktop Thread

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Strike105X

Strike105X

ヒットハード&高速

So... the purpose for thread is mainly the sharing of desktops screenshots (either to show of how much you pimped it or to show the opposite, the reason is to se how different people may regard it in different ways, in other words even if its not impressive feel free to share), of course other discussion like asking for the source of the wallpaper used in one of the desktops or tips for pimping it, or various questions about one's desktop are also allowed. Apart from what i said their is one major rule to this thread the desktop screen posted must be your own, another rule is to not direct link the full image preferably link it through a thumbnail with a max width of 640 px.

Here is mine:

http://i.imgur.com/zEylm.jpg

PS: don't know how to do it ? its simple hit print screen while on the desktop then open up paint, go to edit=>paste after the image has been copied into the program go to file=>save , choose a location to save it, then just upload it on an image sharing site and finally share it here.

Signature

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.