Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NEW Blood+ Anime! "Blood-C" - Minitokyo

NEW Blood+ Anime! "Blood-C"

Excited about new Blood Anime?

YES!
11 votes
No
0 votes
Still have to finish everything else about the Blood Franchise
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I've already made a Blog on Blogger about this, please read it there.

http://narutochidori147-01.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-blood-anime-oo.html

Also, i've just started out on Blogger and im planning on doing Anime Reviews of all the Anime's i've seen, so could some of you follow me? Thanks. :)

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

I heard about that, looks like this is an adaptation of that live action movie because the protagonist's design look like that. Saya is still Saya except she's Saya Kisaragi.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I was pondering and comparing these things myself as well, thanks for confirming what I thought. I haven't gotten around to watching it just yet, but thanks for pulling it together, both of you, I will probably have to find this now and watch it. from the artwork and story line it seems interesting enough for my attention span to handle. it's an upcoming release http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood-C proved that as well, but since I'm a big time blood+ fan I can't wait. actually something to look forward to now :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

That really surprised me! I honestly didn't except to see more blood, but now I'm quite happy.

Hum, why not ? But my favorite of the Blood franchise remains the first one... I'm curious to see how it will be anyway :) The part about CLAMP makes me wanna see it too... <3

I'm ready to bingo

Blood+ is very dear to me even nowadays. It's whole story was so perfect! But about the C one, since saya's name's changed, I can only assume it's some kind of "Parallel world" and therefore, I can watch it without thinking that it would ruin or change what I had in my mind about the plus series. Can't wait to see it! Oh my my my, where's the 8th day of july?!

Seen the first Blood few yrs ago. It was awesome. I havent finished Blood+ when I graduated from high school and forgot about it. It is good and will resume it. I saw Blood-C today, and I must say that this Blood will be a thrillful ride~

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.