Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What type of drinks do u like? - Minitokyo

What type of drinks do u like?

What type of drinks do you like?

Alcoholic
2 votes
Non alcoholic
17 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

I'm just asking because i have a project in math. The teacher wanted to know what kind of drinks youngsters like these days so...
just one more thing when u choose the type of drink u like plz post the name of the drink u prefer.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I want tons of TEA FTW!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

depending on the location but most "youngsters" shouldn't be drinking alcoholic beverages due to the rules/laws of said area. but that's doesn't stop them anyways.

but for me I'm a tea and juice drinker, sometimes I drink soda but mostly green tea/sweet tea, a play on tea, or just about any sort of juice. ventured back into V-8 splash again and grape juice as well as apple juice.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I'm totally a tea junkie.
Earl Grey and Chamomile all the way.
asdfghjkl;'yes

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

I prefer non alcoholic beverages. I like different types of juices, and I enjoy pop as well~ xP

I am a vessel wrought with strife and regret, but I will not fear.

Ranerek77

Ranerek77

Kickin Reason to the Curb

i only drink black coffee and water and gatorade

I will Beg and steal and borrow to keep you safe your whole life.

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

difficult choice!
I ended up choosing non alcoholic(love Coca-Cola) since i drink it more often, i also love beer(sagres) and absint :P

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

I'm a tea and juice drinker as well..

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Tea and water xD

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Quote by AiiraTea and water xD

Tea is flippin' awesome, ain't it? <3

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by SolenmSerpent

Quote by AiiraTea and water xD

Tea is flippin' awesome, ain't it? <3

Green Tea ! <3

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Burn Energy Drink.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Different flavors of lemonade, juice and soda^^ I also drink a lot of water.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Mountain Dew, Sprite, Coke, and Dr. Pepper!

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Preferrably non alcoholic. I like water, jasmine tea, and ginger ale.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.