Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the Worst MAIN Character, in Your Opinion? - Minitokyo

Who is the Worst MAIN Character, in Your Opinion?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

keyblade32

keyblade32

Black ? Rock Azu-nyan

Tenma Tsukamoto of School Rumble...

HeiwajimaTrafalgar-Kun

HeiwajimaTrafalgar-Kun

Collected Blind

Lelouch. He was too controlled by emotions regarding to Nunnally, even when he had the fate of Japan in his hands.

落ちるようにしゃがみこんだ。

You will only bend as if you were falling.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaAnd it doesn't help that he manages to sway people who have been SO cemented in their beliefs for most of their LIVES so "easily" change because of one of Naruto's little speeches, like Nagato, despite how diehard he was about his goals and bringing his version of peace and such.

Very true. If only that would happen in real life. Naruto would do awesomely in a police squad on modern times if that were the case- he'd convince violent criminals to see a different light and suddenly buglars, serial killers, and rapists would walk into police stations, holding hands and singing songs about believing in themselves.

Quote by HalfDemonInuyasha- Despite all his talk lately, Naruto has still shown, mostly with Sasuke, that he is NOT willing to make ANY sort of sacrifice except ONLY from himself (or allow others to either). Anything else and he'll do whatever he can to have everything both ways, despite the consequences. Like Itachi asking him if Sasuke were to try to destroy Konoha, would Naruto have what it takes to kill him in order to protect it, and Naruto simply saying he'll "save them both" because he's obviously not going to sit back and let Konoha be destroyed, but he's also not willing to let go of trying to "save" Sasuke; now an internationally-wanted criminal who has committed treasonous acts all punishable by death.

Now that I think about it, that's completely true as well. I'm just begging for Naruto to give up on Sasuke. He's just not worth all of the trouble and friendship speeches. Obviously, Naruto needs a lesson on letting go.

Quote by alenasAlso, Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight. I agree that all three of them (Kaname-Yuuki-Zero trio) are annoying and that supporting characters have more freaking character depth than them, but Kaname takes the cake. As with CC, I just didn't like him from the start and his whiny, possessive side just made me want to bitchslap him silly. And the whole 'I'm so emo and pathetic because I wish I could chain her to me forever and always but I also want her to walk around freely, oh, what should I dooo?' attitude is seriously pissing me off. I mean, Zero is one hardcore emo, as well but at least he seems more honest and straightforward than Kuran who's been playing all kinds of games behind the curtains. I simply dislike scheming characters. Lol, I can imagine Kuran fangirls throwing things at me now... XD

Besides that, any whiny, wimpy, damsel-in-distress type of main female character gets to the top of my list of the worst main characters. And unfortunately, I've seen too many of them. :/

I haven't endeavored to Vampire Knight for a few reasons.

1. Twilight pretty much ruined my adoration of vampires that I've had since I was a child.
2. I saw too many pretty vampires and pretty vampires in school uniform. Vampires + school = no, just no.
3. I checked out Kaname's character and facepalmed immediately. It sounds like Edward Cullen whining about Bella. Possessive out of nowhere, which I guess is supposed to make female audiences swoon inside. I'd say that that tactic is ineffective, but considering the popularity of both series, I stand corrected.

Quote by kumi-kunI think a lot of animes have really bad stereotypical characters. It's a shame really. I like my anime to be unpredictable but that just doesnt work if the main characters are so alike everywhere.

Indeed. However, considering how many anime characters are really out there, being more creative becomes a greater challenge everyday. So all in all, it's inevitable that that would happen.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

I ll definitely choose ITOU MAKOTO from school days as the worse character.. I hate him so much, kinda happy of what happen in the end. And i thought to myself 'HE DESERVE IT! XD' , I'm just pity of those girls who are foolish enough to still love him...

HeiwajimaTrafalgar-Kun

HeiwajimaTrafalgar-Kun

Collected Blind

Quote by noobseaI ll definitely choose ITOU MAKOTO from school days as the worse character.. I hate him so much, kinda happy of what happen in the end. And i thought to myself 'HE DESERVE IT! XD' , I'm just pity of those girls who are foolish enough to still love him...

I agree and I hate him as much as I hate the government, But maybe he was a little young and foolish, and Sekai didn't help.

落ちるようにしゃがみこんだ。

You will only bend as if you were falling.

ya, Sekai seems like making the whole situation even worse, and uses 'Practical Practice" as an excuse to do that stuff with Makoto. To be honest, this is one of the animes that actually leaves an impression in my mind after watching it, but not the good impression, its rather the opposite of that. Its the first anime that i actually hate due to the storyline and the main character. Well, no offense. ^^

I have two:

Mika from Gungrave, shes totally useless, she can't even shoot a gun along she screams, cries, cries so more, cries even more, and scream and cries some more. UGHHH

also

Gankutusou: Albre, sorry dude you are pretty much useless and a total idiotic retard.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.