Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Games? - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hi there members (old and new)! I'm so happy to say that I'm back alive as an admin of AFU (thanks Noel!)

Now... who wants to have some fun? I do and I thought of something.

Old members may remember the game Scavenger Hunt... and the new members might not know it... so here's an example...
http://forum.minitokyo.net/t64183
want to try it (again)?

And oh, suggestions are welcomed here!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

it sounds like a fun game how about an RPG?

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Never tried it before... uhm... can you explain me what happens in RPGs? Not familiar with it...

Signature Image

riho88riho

riho88riho

Lady Riho

Wouldn't an RPG require a lot of people to be on at the same time? =O

Game, regardless, sounds interesting <3

detectiveconan katekyo-hitman-reborn vectory clamp-a-holic anime-fans-united
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I'm in :D
I'm leaving all the game ideas to you Meyrin since apparently my questions are found easily (and also, so you can't participate) since you find answers as soon as I blink :D

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Quote by Aiira
I'm leaving all the game ideas to you Meyrin since apparently my questions are found easily (and also, so you can't participate) since you find answers as soon as I blink :D

Lol XD Yeah yeah I'm excited now... but let's hear from other members as well.. maybe we can try a new game!

Signature Image

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Scavenger Hunt sounds fffuuunnnn~~
So does RPG, but then will we be doing crazy crossovers? lolol.
We answer by PM or on forum, really? XD Let's have admins take turns in being organisers? I won't mind making some questions. :3

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Quote by Aozoraskies
We answer by PM or on forum, really? XD Let's have admins take turns in being organisers? I won't mind making some questions. :3

We answer by forum... it's a first come first serve basis. But if you have anymore ideas in how to answer, then we can talk about it.
And yeah I agree with having turns as organizers :)

Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

Quote by princessmeyrin023Never tried it before... uhm... can you explain me what happens in RPGs? Not familiar with it...

well its a role playing game you play the role of a character of the story thats happening in the RPG

Quote by riho88rihoWouldn't an RPG require a lot of people to be on at the same time? =O

Game, regardless, sounds interesting <3

well not really but the more the marryer

no matter the game im sour well have some fun ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.