Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do? - Minitokyo

if the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

whitelighter90

whitelighter90

????????

Spend the last 24 hours to my dear family and friends.

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

If it's tomorrow I won't have time for the things I still haven't accomplished.
I'll spend it doing things I love.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Like so many others, since a single day doesn't give me much to accomplish things, I'd try to do what I can. However, above all else, I'd make sure to do something I really enjoy and spending time with the people I care about.

Nothing like good company in the wake of destruction.

Signature Image

riho88riho

riho88riho

Lady Riho

Sadly, I don't think I'd try to do anything out of the ordinary... I'm a few states away from my family... I guess I might spend 5 hours going to see my sis so I'd be with her in the end at least, but otherwise I can't imagine myself doing anything crazy/stupid... or out of the ordinary for myself. >.<;;

detectiveconan katekyo-hitman-reborn vectory clamp-a-holic anime-fans-united
Signature

find cjay :(

Well my parents and brothers are in another country so i'd spend my last night confessing my feelings to a girl i like then bring her to watch the beautiful night sky with me to enjoy the stars above.

ShinigamiRukia

ShinigamiRukia

Some no Mai: Hakuren

I'd go SKY-DIVING................. WOOHOO! Or maybe GET INTO A FIST FIGHT WITH A SILVERBACK GORILLA! ( ohk dat sounds preposterous..but hey if d world's ending i'd rather go down as a warrior than stay at home like a couch potato)..... :P:P:P

CHAPPY!! (Art Reject!!)... LOL

Moonflower

Moonflower

treacherous~

I'd visit my closest friends and my family...

inside you're ugly..ugly like me..

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

Don't really give a damn. Too much fake alarms of the end of the world thing.

Freelancer - Artist

go streaking through barnard college. while on painkillers. smoking a joint. that way i'll be happy times 3, won't feel the cold, and will be laughing uncontrollably.

Find the biggest pizza I can find, and eat it while the world is ending. I'd like to enjoy myself while I die.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

If the world was going to end tomorrow... I would blow up the planet first. Take that planet... now I have the last laugh!

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

Hmm... if the world were to end tomorrow...
I'd apologize to my parents for all the bad things I've ever done and would thank them literally a 100 times for all they've done for me.
Then I'll let my best friends know (through a phone call or sms or something whichever is possible then) that they were my best friends(No one but me knows who they're are, it's a secret XD) and would thank them for adding more colors to my life.. hmm.. basically I'll try to contact with all the people who are closest to me. I don't think mt(or at least my ISP) would still be on the day before the world's end. :(
I'll just have a long chat with my parents till the end of the world :)
Somewhere in between all this, I'll cry. Then I'll laugh, or maybe both simultaneously. 0.0
But I don't think I'll panic or try to save myself, or go insane(the latter because I already am) that day.

edit: also... I'll write, write down all my unsaid thoughts, ideas, arguments, poems, riddles, everything. Just in case someone/something discovers them xD

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

This is an easy one for me: watch everybody panic, run around, hug their families and friends while crying etc. Might as well enjoy myself instead of being all depressed about the inevitable. Oh, and try to stay off the streets since 90% of the population of Earth will be involved in some normally illegal activity (with the catastrophe of your choice looming on the horizon, all bets will be off).

Reasoning: nothing major's gonna get done in one day, my family will be around me anyway, my friends know how I feel about them, donating or giving away stuff does zilch (what are the receivers supposed to do with it, the world's ending for everyone anyway) and I'm not really into illegal/violent stuff.

On second thought, I'd watch Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz again, too. And re-read my entire yaoi collection. Yup, that should do it.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Spend every minute with my family and just do the thing we want to do till the last minute coming. I myself is not a bold one who can silently meet the dealth and agony, but i am sure with the most loved one, I will be calm and accept the fate.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.