Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mythology - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

soulsguardian

soulsguardian

if i could live till 3000A.D.

for me i wish the world of mythology could exist ...it sounds so adventurous and excitng

im in the dark waiting waiting for my infiniteness liberation.....I open my eyes and a small spot of light floods the floor...Signature Image

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

I don't. It would suck for us mortals. Seriously most of the gods in mythology are pricks,are too busy having titanic battle with each other destroying who knows how much of the area, along with all those monsters we would have to deal with on a daily basis(if you call that fun then I call you a masochist). Then comes all the church dogma which would equal more holy wars on each other.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Falbare90

Falbare90

(=>益<=)

i call thy master, Raptor Jesus... lol
well dreads right if ur talking about u kno cryptid creaters not the deities or gods and goddesses cuz thr could b sum problems

(\ /)
( . .)
c()()

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

depends on which mythology we're talking about here, greek mythology was real to a degree and people still believe in gods in many countries. somehow I don't believe the Kraken is going to rise up from the depths of the ocean BUT there are giant squids that would probably be close to the Kraken in description. so days of old could still be present, just renamed to another country, language or to end fear or confusion.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

He asked for mythology, since the OP never specified it's a safe bet that he meant all mythology. So we can sit back relax and watch Zeus sucker punching Thor while he is wrestling the leviathan with bonus brownie points of watching all the gods of death send undead hordes on eachother.

Oh look at that Apollo is duking it out with the Aztec sun god..... there goes the lights I hope we don't freeze to death >.>

By the gods that better not be lucifers demon angel legions let's hope crystal dragon jesus saves us while Budhha and the Japanese emperor stretch out to show them gods how Apocalypses should be done.

Don't worry guys the african and native american animal/nature spirits will not attract Cthulu or any other eldritch abomination. Finally the Omnipotent god of chirstianity/islam/Judaism has arrived!...........And it gets eaten by Fenrir......

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Yeah, most mythology is not kind to us mortals. Most mythology (unicorns, I don't think were ever in any religion though haha...) was thought of as real at some point. People worshipped Thor and Zeus, sacrificed humans to the Aztec Sun God, etc. Interesting to think about having mythological creatures around though, but unless you are a hero or something, you probably are just going to be eaten or stepped on.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.