Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need suggestions - Minitokyo

Need suggestions

Tagged under Kiddy Grade

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

andy4andain

andy4andain

SilentForce

Uploaded this wallpaper a long time ago, and today I just saw in my inbox that is deleted xD I kept wondering,why?!
Leaving this apart, need some suggestions about what to do with it and why has been deleted xD Sankyuu~
http://i25.servimg.com/u/f25/12/95/89/88/th/aclair10.jpg

Signature

The idea and brushes and style is actually all pretty nice :D The only suggestion I can think of is to somehow make the character blend into the BG. As she is now, it looks like she was just sorta pasted there and recolored to match the coloring of the BG. If you maybe add some textures to her or make the BG appear to be growing from her it'll look a lot nicer ^-^

Also, since the character is placed at the side, the huge gap with just BG looks a bit odd. It's too empty, there needs to be something going on there asides from the BG circles and what not.

One thing you MIGHT want to do (but totally optional and just an idea) is add some other colors. She has lipstick right? It'd be cool if you made just her lips and lipstick like red or something, I dunno, just add some other colors? Her outfit could be a different color, or the BG could be a mix of alt. colors and such. Just flavor it up! :D

Overall very nice wally though, great style etc. good work ^-^

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Mm, were there any details on why the wall was deleted? :s
Not a bad concept though. A possible reason it was deleted could be the very slight jagginess of the lineart.. Was this your own extraction or a vector png? Some png files look jagged when resized ^_^; You could try using the blur/smudge tool on low opacity on the lines...

Agree with all of duhqueenmoki's ideas, it would look better if she was more blended into the background. Also, this is just a small suggestion but wouldn't she be covered by desktop icons there, on the left?
Occasionally, mods delete a wall because the background looks like just a copy+paste of a stock/brushes.. Provide links to resources? :3 I think I recognise the bokeh stock ^_^

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

andy4andain

andy4andain

SilentForce

Quote by duhqueenmokiThe idea and brushes and style is actually all pretty nice :D The only suggestion I can think of is to somehow make the character blend into the BG. As she is now, it looks like she was just sorta pasted there and recolored to match the coloring of the BG. If you maybe add some textures to her or make the BG appear to be growing from her it'll look a lot nicer ^-^

Also, since the character is placed at the side, the huge gap with just BG looks a bit odd. It's too empty, there needs to be something going on there asides from the BG circles and what not.

One thing you MIGHT want to do (but totally optional and just an idea) is add some other colors. She has lipstick right? It'd be cool if you made just her lips and lipstick like red or something, I dunno, just add some other colors? Her outfit could be a different color, or the BG could be a mix of alt. colors and such. Just flavor it up! :D

Overall very nice wally though, great style etc. good work ^-^

Your ideas really inspired me! <33 Thanks a lot! :3 I'll try my best now xD

Quote by aozoraskiesMm, were there any details on why the wall was deleted? :s
Not a bad concept though. A possible reason it was deleted could be the very slight jagginess of the lineart.. Was this your own extraction or a vector png? Some png files look jagged when resized ^_^; You could try using the blur/smudge tool on low opacity on the lines...

Agree with all of duhqueenmoki's ideas, it would look better if she was more blended into the background. Also, this is just a small suggestion but wouldn't she be covered by desktop icons there, on the left?
Occasionally, mods delete a wall because the background looks like just a copy+paste of a stock/brushes.. Provide links to resources? :3 I think I recognise the bokeh stock ^_^

It is an vector, and I'll try what you said about it :3 And about where to place her, you're right xD And yep, the BG's I used it was stock xD
Thankies for the suggestions <33

Signature

Haha, stock images are nice but be careful, the wally may be deleted for low effort D:

Keep up the good work! :D And be sure to update the sandbox with your progress!

andy4andain

andy4andain

SilentForce

Well, I did what I can do xD
And I did more versions of it <3
Ver1
http://i25.servimg.com/u/f25/12/95/89/88/th/eclair10.jpg
Ver2
http://i25.servimg.com/u/f25/12/95/89/88/th/eclair11.jpg
What do you think?!Can I submit my work?xD

Signature

I think the new revisions are great but it's reeeaaallly low quality. The font is nice but not clean, everything looks like it was made too big or something. If you're able to make it not look pixellated/blurry/low quality then I think you're set to go! :D

andy4andain

andy4andain

SilentForce

Wah,Sankyuu~ xD I'll try to do something about it.

Well, how about now? Click :3
Vers2

Signature

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

The text looks nicer in your current revision... although honestly, I feel that it did not have any changes at all, in my opinion... (I'm sorry if I might sound harsh or anything)

I'll go straight to the point(s):
- duhqueenmoki adviced you to make her blended with the BG... while you did well in making her fit with this bokeh stock, it seems she's not still blended with BG... it just seems she's pasted over the bokeh stock/s you used
- the tribal-like brush behind the typography seems weird... it doesn't suit the cute-sy image of Eclair and the bokeh
- try using a different font.. the typography in this is too similar...
- while the character placing is nice and the typography is there, the wall is still "empty"... considering its such a big size... the bokeh BG is there, although Eclair and the BG doesn't seem connected/blended like what I mentioned...

but don't take my opinions seriously, they're just my... opinions... :P
the final look of the wall will still be your decision ;)

I like vers2 more :) but you should upload both either way. Anyways, for improvements I can tell you really wanna stick with that BG so (xD) I guess there's nothing else you can do. Maybe, to make the character part of the BG, you could add some of those bubble things to the front of her, just like her lower half.

andy4andain

andy4andain

SilentForce

Wahh, okay xD Thanks for the opinions <33
I'll be busy with school this week, I'll do it this week if it's okay :3

Hope this time is at your expectations xD I tried my best :3
Click here! <3

merged: 07-02-2011 ~ 03:48pm
Well, can I submit my work now? xD

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.