Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fav animal and why -roar- - Minitokyo

Fav animal and why -roar-

page 1 of 1 13 total items

So what's everyone's fav animals? :D
Mine is hard to think of, I think it comes down to either a snow leopard and a luna moth...

What you guys think? ^-^

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Lessee...I like penguins because they waddle and always look like they're wearing tuxes. But I also like bunnies, tigers, and other furry animals. :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Tezca

Tezca

Hipster Prince

Oh, I like this!

My favorite animals are between the Sea Otter and the Harpy Eagle. One I find to be adorable, and the other is freakin' cool. XD

Depending on who you place in the same situation, the characteristics of said incident change kaleidoscopically. In other words, there is one incident. However, there are as many stories explaining it as there are people involved in it.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Crabs!

(No, not those crabs you sick people... XD)

I like crabs and losters.... idk there's something about them that I love (besides the fact that they taste yummy)... maybe it's the pinchers?

Signature Image

Harpy Eagle. I like birds and they look badass.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

bloore

bloore

the blur in your pants

Snakes, I like how they move, so moe.

The Yuri Sneaker

LOL bloore, but I agree, very moe.

Lobsters, seriously? Seriously? xD

Mosquitoes are probably my least favorite....

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

let's see, I have so many but my top favorite is a bunny ! followed by wolves, ravens, great white shark, pandas, spiders and scorpions (I know there are an insect but to some it's considered a pet/animal) I also have more but listing what I did was pretty much defeating the purpose. some are my totem animals and others are animals which attached themselves to said personalities I got running around in here :)

edit: I forgot about foxes until the user below mentioned them, this is one of the most recent animals to appear in my little world

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Bunny!
I like their ears and tails and how they hop around and are associated with lonelyness ^_^
And foxes I just love their bushy tails.
I also like snow leopards, they are very reclusive and are scared of humans, like me =3

lol, bunnies ftw I see...

I want to add the Egret (or a heron). Cool birds.

Signature

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Lion............Ummmn* it's kinda Yellow! y'kno.

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.