Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game Ideas. - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

We should. I need to create an MSN account first though xD
:P I'm such loser -_-"

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

:o You don't have MSN. lol Get one, you! XDD msn might frustrate but we need it ;_; necessary evil :P
PM us when you get one~ I'll PM you mine lol

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

So how many games are you guys hoping to have?^^ surely there must be a target limit :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

XD Suggest lots, then choose a sequence for rotation? I think that's best lol.
But Scavenger Game and the first Anime Alphabet seemed to be confirmed~ Admins need to discuss. HELLO admins! xD
I won't be joining in til after my exams, I left the table codes for the point system~ Have fun, guys.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Oh RIGHTO! you're the boss :D I won't be joining a lot of the games even after my exams :P rather pay PS3 ^_^

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

LOL you! Join in too. >D
Aiira-bossu ish the boss, not me~ I'm the CSS geek ^o-o^ XD

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

@SHANA: You are joining xD ~I'm gonna hunt you down if you don't join~ lol

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

:D Like button please~ I support above statement!1!

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Quote by aozoraskiesLOL you! Join in too. >D
Aiira-bossu ish the boss, not me~ I'm the CSS geek ^o-o^ XD

Ahaha^^ I'll see :D

Quote by Aiira@SHANA: You are joining xD ~I'm gonna hunt you down if you don't join~ lol

OMG so scary 0.0" I guess PS3 is the better option :P

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.