Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you had a 1-day ticket for Japan... - Minitokyo

If you had a 1-day ticket for Japan...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

strawberry15

strawberry15

The Worldwide BERRY

Hi everyone so this is my first thread so I tried to be original
I'm curios about what would you do if you were to get a ticket that allows you one entirely day (24 hours exactly) in Japan: in my case I would go to Akihabara and buy all the DVD and manga I could ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

poor little thread, I'll bite in it and hope it gets some love

I suppose if I had one ticket I would travel into Japan and see as many shrines, temples and cemeteries that I could. I can get all the anime I want by buying imports, which some don't have the privilege or ability to do :(

I can sleep on the way back :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

^ agree with Angel...

If I had a one-day ticket to Japan I would hit up the Mameshiba store and buy everything I could! XD

Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

^the thread title kinda sounds like some sort of prize giveaway, but maybe that's just me.

If I had one day in Japan, I would visit the Gundam cafe and eat my through Tokyo. Well, hopefully not the second part, but I would also really to see a cherry tree in full bloom in person.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

I would visit a certain Major friend of mine and then later go to find out how much sushi (with wasabi) I could eat, and yes, I am an accomplished chop sticks user.

^^

strawberry15

strawberry15

The Worldwide BERRY

Maybe a good way of using that 1 day would be finding the way to stay all my life in Japan but I think that would be really hard hehe xD

I would geek out about everything I saw because of how different and cool it was (culture shock)

Carros are the cutest!

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

will for me if I have one ticket
for one day in japan I will try to visit many places I want to see japans some day and of course buy what I need to..

*"*Money is Not Everything in The World*"*
Signature

If i had a one day ticket
I'll go to akihabara and buy a lot of anime, manga and figures there

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Oh, oh! I change my answer... if I had a one day ticket to Japan, I would go and visit my boyfriend (who just moved there for a year... ;_;)

Signature Image

Interesting question! :D If I had a ticket to Japan for 24 hours I would eat some sushi for sure! In fact that would be first on my list. I would also try to go to Akihabara and just buy up as much as I could spend probably..lol. I would basically just try to see as much as I possibly could while there though.

If I had a ticket to Japan, I will visit and spend time with a friend and her awesome family~

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.