Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your mangaka idol(s) - Minitokyo

your mangaka idol(s)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

there are so many mangaka and mangas right so i know out of those, you have some on the top list.

mine?
INOUE TAKEHIKO - in slam dunk he made my eyes mesmerized with his art and the awesome anatomy and he improves by the time
and now i'm currently reading his Vagabond and it made my jaw down.
he's so awesome that it almost want me to kill him. the render, anatomy, technique, the shadows...and the story is
good, too.

MASASHI KISHIMOTO - uhm i don't know what to write, all i want to say is that sensei have originality. the art is good of course that is
why he's on the list

wait let me check first who else......

TOBOSO YANA - every details, colors, contrast, the clothes and the characters are good

HATTORI BISCO
NAKAHARA AYA
YOSHIHIRO TOGASHI
SUZUKI JULIETTA
ARAKAWA HIROAKI
MORINAGA AI

how about yours?

WO HEN CHU SE

riyusen

riyusen

Riyusen..

hohoho~ i have a lot of mangaka thst i like. i like the author of love monster, i love the way he\she draws.. its clean and clear.. also arina tanemura. her drawings are so detailed... though her plots are not that amazing..

"what you see is not what you always get., ..Signature Image

Skyeaten

Skyeaten

~skye has fallen

I wonder how much cult there is for mangaka in the western world. Most people just watch anime.

I only have one mangaka I really bothered remembering the name of, Tsutomu Nihei mangaka of Blame!, I absolutely love his manga. Inoue Takehiko, yes from vagabond? I agree, he's goood! But Japanese names are difficult to remember so I forget them instantly... there's no time to become a fan!

shirayuki-san

shirayuki-san

Queen Serperior

-Tite Kubo: I love your drawing style (especially the perfectly styled qie makes the characters), is the best in the industry and their stories are excellent.

-Hideaki Sorachi: Hahaha, I love your work Gintama, that man really knows how to make the best comedy.

-Oh Great: Their stories as well as your drawing is great!

-Yana Toboso: Is awersome!

Signature Image"The fifty years a man may live, are but a dream lost in eternity" —Nobunaga Oda

AkikoMasahita

AkikoMasahita

http://shinjunoshimizu.hux.de

I like the styles of Matsuri Hino, Setona Mizushiro and Reiko Momochi. But Tite Kubo is also great :)

my mangaka idol is ken akamatsu, he has an eye for comedy, ecchi and random stuff that actually helps the plot^^

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Matsumoto Tomo (Kiss, Bija ga Yaju; Beauty is the Beast) and Fuyumi Souryo (Mars).

What I admire about both of these artists is their attention to body language and how it can tell a story. A lot of artists just ignore this completely, using dialogue-crutches. And don't get me wrong, they both use dialogue superbly, but it's the quiet moments that really stick out; This is a good example I looked up really quick. There are better ones if you read through Mars, but it makes my point. It is largely what they don't say that means more. This page from Beauty is the Beast is a good summary of Matsumoto Tomo. There are sometimes three of four pages where nothing is said, just like that. For me, at least, this really connects me emotionally to whatever is happening. They both have a great eye for detail and anatomy, and I love the art styles of them both. Mars was first run in, I think, 1997, but it doesn't feel like that to me the way that other '90s manga does. Matsumoto has a lot of style, while, in Mars, everything is emotion. I really recommend anything by these two, especially the titles mentioned. They're my mangaka heroes.

Matsuri Hino, Yoko Kamio, Takeshi Obata, CLAMP, Natsuki Takaya and Ken Akamatsu.
I think i have others.. but i can't remember right now... ~.~

Uhm...My mangaka idols:
-MATSURI HINO: Vampire Knight Series ( Kaname-sama is No.1)
-CLAMP
-AMANO AKIRA :K.H.R Series *Great!*
-KISHIMOTO MASASHI: I love Naruto
-SHIINA KARUHO
(>_<)..............

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Threads that are over 4 weeks old should not be revived unless helpful information can be added.

We encourage to create new threads instead of reviving old ones.

Closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.