Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion: Wallpaper; Baraka's Books - MyButterFly - Minitokyo

Deletion: Wallpaper; Baraka's Books - MyButterFly

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Baraka-Senpai

Baraka-Senpai

Art Design [BS] Project

Quote by Baraka-Senpai,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Baraka's Books - MyButterFly) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Deleting for lack of description.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Hello,

I wonder, why this image: "Baraka's Books - MyBytterFly" has been removed from Minitokyo.

IMPORTANT: "Additional information provided by the moderator:
Deleting is Lack of description. "I think it was because of this.

For none of the six options listed are valid to this wall.

Well, my first wall was posted on Minitokyo. As you can see I created the account recently.

Sorry for the error, in the absence description of this work.
Then ... If you can reactivate this wall, I just post the description and concrete proof of how it was created.

ATT: Baraka-Senpai!
Thank you!

http://whua-anr.com/scans
Signature Image

For more Wallpapers, Arts and Vectors by me visit:

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

use clean brushes friend, do not put walkthrough or a step by step

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

The wallpaper lacks good composition - right now, it looks like you just threw some random brushes, textures and patterns together here and there and they clash too much with each other. Also, that 'design Baraka' signature in the middle of the wall is completely unnecessary and takes the attention away from the image itself; besides, you already put your signature to the bottom.

Aside from that, I also think this is a bit too ecchi but that just might be me and my dislike for that category. Try coming up with something more coherent - like a beach scene since she's in a bathing suit or a more subtle background; the emphasis should be on her and right now, it's everything but. Keep it up and good luck!

Signature

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

It was only deleted for lack of description. You were asked to provide links to the images and resources you used, along with a more detailed description of what you did to put the wallpaper together. We waited 4 days for you to do this, and we were ignored so it was deleted because there was no way to figure out if you'd actually made it. It is pretty easy to stick black bars on a wallpaper, put your name in there and claim it as yours after all.

The very first comment on the wallpaper was Fran telling you this:

Quote by FranCare enough to provide links for the resources you used? If you could link us to the scan you used it would be very helpful for members to see what you actually did on this.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Though it wouldn't hurt at all that you considered alenas' advice. The wall surely can get more work

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Baraka-Senpai

Baraka-Senpai

Art Design [BS] Project

Well, I could not imagine that this would be a warning: "Your Wall will be deleted if you do not specify how it was created."

I can specify any time uu '

But even so lost? I can't reup?
Anyway! Thank you very much.

http://whua-anr.com/scans
Signature Image

For more Wallpapers, Arts and Vectors by me visit:

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

You can re-upload it with a proper description.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.