Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of scan - Minitokyo

Deletion of scan

Tagged under Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

luifer39

luifer39

Unlimited Blade Works

Quote: luifer39,

The scan you have submitted (Erio with open shirt) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

---------------------------------

HI, I dont know why the scan It was deleted when some time ago, the this other (that now its a cleaned scan to):

Spoiler (show)

Quote: luifer39,

The scan you have submitted (Erio a little untidy) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
I won\'t keep both versions since the character is not covered with text and the other one is the original (not modified) version.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Say that the character its not covered with text, and mine its the original (not modified) version. I dont know if it was the same moderator that deleted the both scans?

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

I deleted the first one of
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko#541961
Your's was deleted because it had a crease and the new one did not.

The second one was deleted by another scan mod which you will have to wait for the reply.

MadoshiKurefu

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

About the second one: Now I have downloaded the images from the original zip to see which scan was modifed and which not but I saw that both are modified. I have compared both and dispars scans is better modified than yours and it's the full version whereas yours is a little bit cut. The text doesn't bother since it's not placed over the character so I won't keep both versions but choose dispars over yours. So my reasoning was not correct but the result is the same.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

luifer39

luifer39

Unlimited Blade Works

Thank you Fenafir and MadoshiKurefu for the explanation, but I want to ask you, for example with scans like this scan, if I remove the crease It works for the gallery or it will be removed?

Thank you

MadoshiKurefu

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

If you remove creases your version will be kept but only if you do it nicely. :) If you smudge it then your version will be deleted.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

luifer39

luifer39

Unlimited Blade Works

Thanks, the version that you deleted I find it in some place, I think I can do it better XD

Thanks you for the answer

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.