Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DuRaRaRa! On Adult Swim! - Minitokyo

DuRaRaRa! On Adult Swim!

Tagged under DURARARA!!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

In about just ONE HOUR "DuRaRaRa!" (DRRR!) will premire on Adult Swim at 12:30am EST. Make sure you dont miss it!

Is anyone else excited about this? How well do you think this will do for Adult Swim? Do you think they'll be getting some new fans? Who'se your favorite?

Well im extremly excited. So excited that i created a group on facebook about it premiring this weekend and even some of my friends said yes to it - ... the location of the event is their own tvs. lol. I think that this will do really well for Adult Swim and they have quite alot of new fans to their network. And my favorite is...

Izaya Orihara.

Why? Because when i first saw this Anime, i thought; "....Who the heck has been following me around with cameras?" ( Shizzy-chan? LMAO xD ). Nah, but his personality and the way he views the world is errily similiar to my own. AND I LUV HIS JACKET! O.O If anyone knows where i can buy it - PLEASE SEND ME A LINK! Thanks for reading. :)

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

all I got to say is, I want a helmet like the mysterious rider has. but I'm able to watch adult swim again. not a fan of bleach, and Kekkaishi wasn't my taste either. I miss some shows and I'm tired of watching the same ones over and over again. I'm glad they finally got a fresh change and if the anime continues to suck me in I'll continue to watch it. within a few minutes I was drawn into the anime. I haven't watched adult swim or had a reason to rush to the tv (record things as well) for quite some time now, I'm glad.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Honestly speaking, I can only hope that the series will pick up.

So far, from the first episode, I have absolutely no interest in the series nor has anything been presented that takes it beyond anything else I've seen with this premises before. A weak main character has a life changing event. Yawn.

Considering the massive popularity of this series, I can only assume that things will get better as it progresses, but it certainly doesn't leave a strong first impression.

As in terms of Adult Swim, sadly the anime they show has lost so much steam from when Adult Swim first started up. The fact that it went from having a Saturday night completely dedicated to fresh series that have never been aired before, to simply going back to reruns of things we've seem numerous times I sadly don't think that AS's anime stuff will ever have the steam it use to. It's a shame, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

maybe we might get lucky and something else might come along in the AS lineup cb, anything is possible you never know. I didn't know this anime was popular, but I don't pay attention to that, but there again if it appears on AS chances are it's mainstream only. I like simple things myself, and the darkness of the anime is another one of my favorites. yay for diversity ^.^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I don't know what Adult Swim is. Considering you're all Americans I'll assume it's an American thing.

As for Durarara I hated all 24 episodes. One of the OVAs has a loli yuri twincest kiss in it - that was the coolest thing about it ^_^;

I have seen a cosplayer wear an Izaya jacket irl so you can buy them... internet maybe?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you can watch the series on http://animenewsnetwork.com Adult Swim comes on Cartoon Network, which is present in several countries, I just can't remember which ones. I have a feeling that scene might be cut out here Usagi, sometimes they are highly protective of such things and allow other things to be seen/heard, go figure :/ but with any anime, if I don't like it after awhile I will drop it and find spoilers to be more fun ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by UsagixKitsune
As for Durarara I hated all 24 episodes. One of the OVAs has a loli yuri twincest kiss in it - that was the coolest thing about it ^_^;

Level of Surprise = 0
Family Guy and Simpsons should be the only things on Adult Swim, mainly because it isn't adult if it isn't rated A.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

I personally loved the anime Durarara! but I'm not excited about having it on Adult Swim, I live in France, after all, I never heard of it before that discussion. And I don't think Cartoon Network here works like yours. Besides, the french editor uploaded all the episodes on Dailymotion so...
It will be cool if Durarara! has more fans after but, well, it takes time to really start, some might give up quickly... Plus, the way episodes are made won't please everyone, sadly... But I love DRRR! anyway :)

I'm ready to bingo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.