Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If I could be an anime character I would be.... - Minitokyo

If I could be an anime character I would be....

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

If I were an anime character I would be Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya because I like his attitude towards things and wouldn't mind being pushed around by Haruhi ^_^;. Either him or Yuki Nagato from the same seris cos she's so cool, I'm too nice I always reply when someone talks to me, I like how she never says anything and seems to know everything.

Out of all the anime characters there are who would you be?
Don't forget to tell us why!

Quote by UsagixKitsuneKyon because I wouldn't mind being pushed around by Haruhi

I thought we're doing a good job.

Quote by UsagixKitsune Yuki Nagato

Pettanko. Yes I'm stealing Darth's options to troll. And both statements are obvious.
I would be one of the protagonists from Persona 3 or 4. They don't really talk much, like me irl. And the emoness is cool too. Maybe there are other anime characters which are like me, but I just don't see it.

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

If I were an anime chara, I'd be... hmmm.. there lots of them I'd to be, lol^^

Let's see...
On the one hand I'd like to be Yagami Light (I'm a girl, LOL) - to have the Death Note and kill all that bad &nasty guys all over the world.
But on the other, I'd like to be Konata from Lucky star - I adore this chara, she's so hardcore otaku; but besidesthat, she's very positive and friendly^^ (I think I've already have some of her points of character^^)

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I'd love to have a Death Note! kill certain loli haters.....

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I'd be Keiichi Morisato from 'Ah! My Goddess!' lol.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I'd be that one guy who tortures little girls. Btw, Usagi can live his life as Ernie and Mery can be Bert.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

If I was an anime characters I like to be Iwasawa from angel beats she is so cute and has a beautiful voice,Ohhh I like to be shirayuki mizore from rosario vampire too!:)

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

Yuri Shibuya from Kyou Kara Maou! ?

AkikoMasahita

AkikoMasahita

http://shinjunoshimizu.hux.de

I think if I could be an anime chara I'd wish to be like Yoruichi from Bleach :) She's strong, self-confident, pretty and she can eat what she wants without becoming any thicker.. xD

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Quote by AkikoMasahitaI think if I could be an anime chara I'd wish to be like Yoruichi from Bleach :) She's strong, self-confident, pretty and she can eat what she wants without becoming any thicker.. xD

Lol, I'd have to agree with you on that one.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

secretlyjealous0418

androids are cool!!!<3

iif i were an anime, ill be like mikan of Gakuen alice coz she's like "uhh ima dummy and im proud of it " she doesnt maintain a profile in front of someone. bein herself was like "if you tryna hate me then go iwouldnt mind" shes cool although she has a crappy alice, it didnt hinder her from bein happy

anime..ana mae, shit it was fate !

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

haha maybe some of my favorite magic shoujos! :) I've always wanted to be one during my childhood days haha or those characters who have a great personality :)
hmmmm...one would definitely Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura). I just love how those Clow Cards. They always come in handy :P plus she has Syaoran! Oh, and she got lots of cute dresses...a different one for every Clow Card she's gonna capture.
Another would be Relena Peacecraft (Gundam Wing). She's both beauty and brains...and she has a nice personality too! I really like her confidence and eloquence since I'm quite the shy introvert type of girl.

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

this ones so hard to deside theres many i would like

maybe sia or primula for shuffle or maybe kanade from angel beats i just dont really know hehe XD

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Katsuragi Keima from the world god only knows, I wish I can play game the whole time and I can get perfect score in my academy, Damn him GOD OF CONQUEST~

Yuki from vampire knight!

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Another anime character that I would like to be would be Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket. She's got a really great personality! I love how she always thinks of others first and sees the best in everything and everyone even in the worst situations. Plus, she's such an optimistic girl who never fails to brighten up everybody's day (and life).

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i also love chen from touhou because shes just so adorably cute hehe XD

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

I'd be Neriel from Bleach:) She's adorable!

Open Office download

i'd be okazaki tomoya from clannad and clannad after story (>.<) ah..how i wish to have a girl like nagisa(but not with the annoying sickness) ^.^

Hidden within illusions are real illusions
From real illusions emerge illusions
Lies hidden within the truth
Truth hidden within lies

otemoto-dansei-ningen

otemoto-dansei-ningen

your friendly Script Kittie

Dunno if Touhou counts...

Probably be Morichika bathing on a land full of magical girls.

I desperately need 50 megabytes of signature content right here, though I can only make less than 200 bytes of it.

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Nougami Neuro from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro.
If he's not avaiable I would say Mephisto! :D

Id be naruto, not to sound cocky but his personality and passion is what i can relate to,

im goofy and carefree but id do anything i can to protect my friends if they get picked on by strangers frm where im from. and id train endlessly to get better at what i do

Although it's not an anime character, i'd like to be Chihiro Aoi (Hoshi wa Utau - Manga) for a day someday.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.