Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Its -=[GundamZZ's]=- Birthday!!! - Minitokyo

Its -=[GundamZZ's]=- Birthday!!!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY -=[GUNDAMZZ]=-!!!*~~*~*~~*~~*~*

Wai wai wai, Oct 22! ZZ is 22....yeah that's right 22!!! Ok, its prolly a bit early for people in Canada but where I'm from its already Oct 22. So this is legal. ^___^

Now everyone go greet him (and wish him luck on his exams at the Uni). Here's what you do!

1) Reply to this thread.
2) Presents will be accepted by Shinta on his behalf (har har)
3) Visit his user page http://gundamzz.minitokyo.net and greet there too!

That way he'd be FLOODED with Notifications and he'll have to reply to EVERYONE over the weekend! OHOHOHOHOHO!!!

Ok I've invited Doraemon to entertain everyone!
http://animegifs.free.fr/anime/doreamon/doreamon02.gif

If you're through with that, we've set up a special Osiris Pinata!!! Whacking is free of charge!
[sheqel] (n__n)==O)x_X(O==(n__n) [shinta] *Osi (helmet-free) in the middle

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*Huggles and Kisses and Meeps*~~*~*~~*~~*~*~~*

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

*huggggiieezzz gunnniieee*

^_____________^ wai waiiii!! happiii birthdaaaiiii!! ojiii-chan .. O.O

*BITES OSIIII NATTAAA* ^_______________^ CANNDDIIEEE!!

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

roflrofl XD XD

i officially hate you all u_u;;

happy birthday bud, have a great one...ill stuff shinta in a giant cake for you >__>

@shinta: feck you (=_=)(^)

Signature

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

happy bday zz!

gd luck on ur xams!

now that i think about it......i think i need some luck if i want to pass this semester :P

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Really? Well congrads ZZ, I do wish you a happy birthday and I'm most unfortunate to say I cannot give you a present other than my gratitude for everything you've done everywhere you've been. You've blessed so many of us with your talent and I wish there was a way I could pay you back....but unfortunally I can't 'steal' any copies of Half-Life 2 yet @_@ hahahaha =P. Anyways may you have a wonderful day today and enjoy this birthday of yours. Its been great with ya here =D.

Signature Image

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa! Happy birthday, ZZ! I'll send ya some strippers, Shinta'll go along with them too. :3 *mails herself in a present to ZZ* How's it feel being old? *ducks* Oooh, pinata! *takes a swing at the pinata* :3

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Happy birthday zz!!!! Wow, 22...... your getting old..... hehe.... j/k

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

hahaha, october is the month of the wallers, eh? happy birthday~

zz is ji ji XD ::runs away::

Yayyy happy bday to ZZ XD XD

Osi pinata is the best part XD (n_n)==O)x_X(O==(n_n)

Signature Image

ded113

The Grunge Princess

I see him on the site but didn't spoke to him directly but Happy Birthday GZZ! I live in NY so it's not the 22nd yet, though.

Heya ZZ. Didn't know it was ur birthday!
Happy b-day! Don't have a present :sweat:
But you can have the crummy wall I submitted
today :D XD ^_^'

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

hahahaha! happy birthday Gundam ZZ...wow it's like this..ZZ is 22 in the 22nd XD i'm seeing double of everythang! @_@ have a great day! and goodluck on ur exams!

since shinta will accept gifts on behalf of zz...i give zz a brand new house XD

*whacks like crazy the piƱata* that was fun lol

where's the party at? @_@

Signature Image

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Ho-hum. Happy birthday! Go shoot down a Zaku or any other enemy units for a real blast. :D

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Wai! Wai ZZ! Banzai!

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

happy B day!!!!!!!!!!!!! gundam ZZ
have a nice bday

Gay 64 words......................................................................(...)

happy bday man, haha it does seem like alot of wallers had bdays this monthes like sammo pointed out. hmm makes you wonder.....

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Happy Birthday! have a good one, 22 eh? hehe, best wishes and have a great day~

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

Happy Birthday to the ZZ! Keke. So old!! O_O Wark!! xD~ Don't go and get drunk... o_o;;

Signature

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

Wait wait..I'm not done yet with my present..~_~..anyhow happy bday..^__^

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Happy birthday Gundam ZZ. Have a good one bud. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/kastelic4444/Smiles/birthday.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/kastelic4444/Smiles/birthday.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/kastelic4444/Smiles/birthday.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/kastelic4444/Smiles/birthday.gif

Signature

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

weeee! Happy birthday ZZ! :) I hope you enjoy it to the fullest. On a side note, I want to hit the pinata! *FallenAngel grabs a big mallet and whacks osi* XD

have a nice birthday, GundamZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

even I don't know you that much ^_^'

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Gundamn ZZ? Never heard of it. Isn't it some kind of fastfood restaurant based in Japan? :hmpf:

Well, Happy Birthday to him. ^_^'

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Happy Birthday~ Also good luck on ur exam @ uni ~ (midterms?) !!!! :P

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.