Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you know this anime? - Minitokyo

do you know this anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

There's this anime that I've watched but I was really young back then... I believe its a kiddie anime... I've been trying to search for it but I don't even know the title.

Its like One Piece wherein the characters are a pirate crew. The main character is a fat funny pirate (I believe he's blonde). They are searching for magic stones called "Peace Stones" (I remember it like that). When characters use these stones, they transform into different ones. The fat pirate becomes a handsome, hunky, serious man. A monkey becomes a beautiful girl (with brown hair) who uses a sword. And a manly black ninja turns into a white, sassy and gay(?) ninja who holds a microphone and acts like a wrestling emcee.

Those are all the things I remember... I hope you know... I want to watch it again when I have the time.. :)

Chochibico

Chochibico

Far away ~

Gy?ten Ningen Batseelor

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/91/CaptainFatz.jpg

Hope it helped ^^

Signature
anime-fans-united vampire-knight

I guess you have your answer :)

I'm ready to bingo

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Since the question has been answered, this thread will be closed unless it is not the correct anime. If so, please PM me and I shall re-open it.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.