Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who will win the MLB World Series? - Minitokyo

Who will win the MLB World Series?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Just watched both baseball games, from the National and American League Baseball....I cant believe how the Yankees lost the game....guess it had to happened....so who you think will win the World Series??

The Cardinals or The Red Sox?

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

red soxs , jsut like rooting for the underdog .

baseball is not my sport , i really dont know why people find it fun and intresting or whatever , doesnt matter.

boston sweep

Signature

The Cardinals All the way of course, they beat houston they can beat the red sox

Cardinals in 6 games

I'm not really fan of baseball... but I guess Red sox, they beat Yankees four in a rows

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Cardinals all the way baby. Go cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/kastelic4444/Smiles/smiling.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/kastelic4444/Smiles/smiling.gif

Signature

Icy

red soxs need to win so there will be a huge riot that will completely over run boston with many fires and cars getting turned over, that would be cool

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

The curse stop here, this is the year. Go Red Sox!!! From Boston over here! I just hope there won't be any more riot. It was sick to see the girl that was kill on the papers today( Man was it graphic )

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

im from boston. i hope the redsoc wins i juz want them to end the curse already

I think that boston is going to take it.. after doing what they did with the yankees they deserve to win the world series this year

<(" <) <( " )> (>" )>

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Hell yeah!!! last game 2nite ( hopefully) This will be history in the making. And I am here to see it ( knock on wood ). Go Red Sox! Can't wait till 2nite.

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I think the Boston Red sox are going to win and tonight will be the final game hopefully.......

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

Hughes

Hughes

State Alchemist

unless cardinals can come back in 2 innings its over they killed but i dont care since yankees lost -_-'

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

We are the champions my friend… And we’ll keep on fighting till the end. Red Sox did it! Hell Yeah!!!!

so what do i get for my amazing prediction skills ???

*points to second post*

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.