Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TM art/wallpapers being sold on ebay.com as posters/prints. - Minitokyo

TM art/wallpapers being sold on ebay.com as posters/prints.

Group announcement by Ecchi-Club

page 1 of 1 12 total items

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

http://myworld.ebay.com/rilastuff

This guy be sellin' posters.. some are from DA and others from MT. He is not the artist for most of them. If you got your stuff in his gallery, I suggest you contact him or an EBAY representative.

This is a message left for us by xAl-san.
Original thread can be found here http://forum.minitokyo.net/t71223

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

He has alot of items, its getting tiring to browse thru everything. But I doubt he' stole from me since all I do are vector art.

Though there was this site that sold Yu-Gi-Oh! Deckmats w/ my vectors w/c were used w/out my permission. Does that count?

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

After buying one of my Kuroshitsuji walls as a poster at Otaku Fest this spring, I'm seriously relaxed about this.
On Deviantart there was havoc between the artists because a lot of art was sold as posters at Japan Expo. I think these things just happen, there are plenty of goodies made with fanarts and walls. I saw countless items with my walls, from bags to mugs, so I'm not as appalled by this as I used to be...

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I've seen this happen a lot of times by now, and while it IS very annoying and pisses me off most of the time, there's nothing I can really do about it - there are who knows how many other sites that sell art made by us on the net.... -__-

Signature

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

Yep I know found some of my wallpapers as well on other sites some time ago - what we post on the internet gets used by others XD on the internet LOL
I for one would want my share of his profits if he would sell one or more of the walls that I made.
In rest I`m not too bothered about this - a mature way of approaching the matter

Cheers

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Well, if you post it on the internet, expect it to be taken and used.
Pretty much the bottomline.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

That is true.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

oh wow these kinds of people are just really low taking things of others and making money with out giving credit or anything to the original artists

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

TwistX

TwistX

- TX -

This is and outrageous fail =|... hes a "caribean pirate". -some1 stop him e_e -TX-

Talking is just Word Handling
Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

more like a rum-runner to me

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

Well mine was used in a cover of Pirated DVD of Hellgirl ... So should the involved party request a cut in the earnings made by that guy?

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Plageriusm is a serious crime. Goes the same with pirating videos.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.