Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your anime character lookalike - Minitokyo

your anime character lookalike

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Quote by cheri-samaeh, hontou? ^^; jke
he has spiky hair too. is yours too, aru-kun? I thought your morisato keiichi-san?

No my hair is short like Morisato's. I look like Keichii but my personality is like Spike's.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

I haven't found any character that looks like me in the animes that I've watched
But, Mugen and Itachi(except that i don't have those odd lines below my eyes and my, but I'm almost blind too T_T) look somewhat like me and I act like Tsuna XD

If you find that combination in one char... please tell me <.<

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

^that's quite hard... all I can picture of myself is Urd or Nico Robin.

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

skulldolphin

skulldolphin

Run to the hills!!! >.<

very interesting thread luchia-san^^
now, let's see... I look like the girl from this link(http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/547520), only my hair is curlier than hers. regarding my personality, I would say I'm like Ginko from Mushishi or Takashi Natsume.

Signature ImageI was just wondering how you comb your hair so the horns don’t show

i would probably be like Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

my lil sis says cuz hes strong, shy, weird, smart, we both got ponytails, and we both protect others....now that i think about i would say shes right lol

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

thats an interisting choice ^-^ i think of him the same way too

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

dokuro-chan's (skulldolphin) look-alike is sooo cute!

yami-chan! thou art Alphonse Elric? kewl!

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

skulldolphin

skulldolphin

Run to the hills!!! >.<

glad you like her cheri-sama^^
just looked up Nico Robin. she's a classy lady. do you resemble her in appearance or character?

Signature ImageI was just wondering how you comb your hair so the horns don’t show

looker

looker

living of experiences

i guess i don't have an anime character lookalike, regarding outside and inside, yet i always try to pick their good characteristics and try learning from them :)

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

evelluchia

evelluchia

Quote by lookeri guess i don't have an anime character lookalike, regarding outside and inside, yet i always try to pick their good characteristics and try learning from them :)

Cheers

thats pretty good ^-^ you dont just have one you have many ^-^

??????
Signature

looker

looker

living of experiences

you can say that xD

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

I would definitely say Ryoji Kaji from Neon Genesis Evangelion is my look-alike, even a doppleganger. He and I have longer brown hair, brown eyes, overly sarcastic attitudes, always leave more to the imagination, and tend to love too quickly and not long enough. The manliest type of men if you ask me!

Hopefully my link works: http://www.safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=312312

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

I'd say Kagome from Inuyasha. Or Rukia from Bleach :P

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

evelluchia

evelluchia

you sound like you look pretty and cute ^-^

??????
Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.