Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i get the bug report page when i post in a thread. - Minitokyo

i get the bug report page when i post in a thread.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i get the bug report page when i post in the ^ < V thread and it has lasted for around or maybe more than 10 minutes.
it happened before but the duration was not this long.
can someone please help me?

This is a known issue that is a solution to is being actively pursued. Thanks for your report and your patience.

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i get the same issue it tells me theres an error in the data base but posts my post anyways its funny why thats happening

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

just click on the back button, refreshing it merges what you've posted before the situation. it appears to be mostly in the off topic section, the most active part of the site, however I'm getting it in places of random posting, been going on for several weeks now, it'll get fixed, glitches on this site always is.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

it might be because the site is picking it up as a flood of posts (commin in active sections of sites it takes system resorces and leads to it temporarely bumping posts or not compleating the command due to an over load of cammands) this happends alot on linnus/unix based servers and windows based servers it is also a commin occurence when trying to access the other servers on the network its usually happends with theres a bottle neck occuring (software or hardware)

thats what i know of it hehe XD

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.