Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 suggestions & Comments 2 ! - Minitokyo

suggestions & Comments 2 !

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Troke

Troke

The Astronaut

Hey! I made a new wallpaper and I would like to you guys talk what do you think about it before I try to submit it !

Version1 : CLICK HERE
Version2: CLICK HERE

Version3: CLICK HERE

Thx

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yeah as the shoutbox is stating that doesn't look like brook from one piece that looks more like grim from grim adventures of billy and mandy the other two images in the middle look like him, but the one to the right look nothing like him. to me, over all, even though it looks good I just don't know how it will be accepted or not as is, due to relation of the character similarities between the other character in question. the background of the brook itself I find it slightly eye crushing, the letters don't help matters much, however the overall yin-yang feel to it is quite interesting though.

however this is your piece and you might want to wait patiently for others to stop by and post and comment before submitting it. just my opinion is all :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i think its pretty cool but due to it not being anime i dont know if it would be accepted though i do wish you the very best ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Troke

Troke

The Astronaut

Quote by angelxxuanyeah as the shoutbox is stating that doesn't look like brook from one piece that looks more like grim from grim adventures of billy and mandy the other two images in the middle look like him, but the one to the right look nothing like him. to me, over all, even though it looks good I just don't know how it will be accepted or not as is, due to relation of the character similarities between the other character in question. the background of the brook itself I find it slightly eye crushing, the letters don't help matters much, however the overall yin-yang feel to it is quite interesting though.

however this is your piece and you might want to wait patiently for others to stop by and post and comment before submitting it. just my opinion is all :)

Yeah,I'm gonna change the right renter to another one!

Quote by evelluchiai think its pretty cool but due to it not being anime i dont know if it would be accepted though i do wish you the very best ^-^

lol,Its about Brook from One Piece !

Edit: I made a version 2 !

Daydreamer1

Daydreamer1

V2FFTB

Well.. if we concider Brook.. i dont think this wallpaper is gonna work .. But as a wallpaper i think its cool, not just cool quite CUTE too...lol XD..

Gambaray..

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Hmm, I think there are too many Brooks in one wall, so it's hard to just focus on one focal point, plus that whale is also out of place in the corner. In order to emphasize a character, you don't really need to put many of them in one wall, just cleverly placed and walled one is usually enough. XD

I actually like the way you put him inside that note, but then again, you only need one of him, not necessarily two. The colors are also a bit...too saturated and strong if you know what I mean. ^^
I guess I'd suggest to either go with that image of Brook playing his violin or to remove that and concentrate on Brook in a note. Those two elements together are a bit too much. If you're going to use the Brook with violin, you'll have to add something else to the background and make him stand out more. Maybe a OP map or Brook on a Thousand Sunny with the ocean and sky might work.

Also, your resolution is weird - should be either 1600x1200 or 1600x900 to be accepted...

That's all I've got so far. Good luck!

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Quote by Troke

Quote by angelxxuanyeah as the shoutbox is stating that doesn't look like brook from one piece that looks more like grim from grim adventures of billy and mandy the other two images in the middle look like him, but the one to the right look nothing like him. to me, over all, even though it looks good I just don't know how it will be accepted or not as is, due to relation of the character similarities between the other character in question. the background of the brook itself I find it slightly eye crushing, the letters don't help matters much, however the overall yin-yang feel to it is quite interesting though.

Yeah,I'm gonna change the right renter to another one!

Quote by evelluchiai think its pretty cool but due to it not being anime i dont know if it would be accepted though i do wish you the very best ^-^

lol,Its about Brook from One Piece !

Edit: I made a version 2 !

T-T im so sorry i feel so stuped now hehe XD in that case its pretty cool i like both versions

??????
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I like version two, but the like alenas mentioned it appears to be too busy. too many brook and that whale? it's like you're trying to throw in the whale from another american cartoon called flapjack. I do like the brown feel to it and as for the center, possibly move the one piece pirate symbol to be over that, so it can cancel out all that brook you got going? and, in my opinion, those could be good ideas to use for future walls? hope this helps and not trying to sound rude

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dream3r

dream3r

Wonderland..Gonna find it!!

I prefer the 2nd version. I personally agree with alenas. You used different Brook scans and this makes your wallpaper kinda busy. In my opinion, I see adding the whale scan is not necessary (don't know why), However, I liked how you made the background behind (Brook with the violin ones) how did you add (One Piece motto) and how you blended the textures and the colors together. But one thing, I find the blue color (something like clouds) is kinda weird ^^;
Well, I personally prefer wallpapers with anime scenes or something like stories. I think it'd be better if you used some scans of seas or One Piece ship to add them behind Brook ^^

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT! <3

Troke

Troke

The Astronaut

Hummm I understand what you guys mean! Thx all for the suggestions ! I will apply some changes now (probably gonna split this in 2 wallpaper) and soon i will post another version!

Again...thx vey much for the suggestions ! More suggestions more feedback and more improvement !

EDIT: I made the v3 ! Tell me what do you think about it !

evelluchia

evelluchia

its a cool series of wallpapers ^-^ i like them ^-^ the 3rd one looks really neet but i like them all

??????
Signature

Troke

Troke

The Astronaut

Quote by evelluchiaits a cool series of wallpapers ^-^ i like them ^-^ the 3rd one looks really neet but i like them all

ya thx evelluchia,I am trying to improve as much i can !

evelluchia

evelluchia

i know it will turn it very well ^-^ i am really looking forword to the result of all of this ^-^

??????
Signature

Troke

Troke

The Astronaut

hehhe lets see what the guys think about the new version !

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

Version 2 is very interesting indeed ^-^/

Signature

Troke

Troke

The Astronaut

Ya! What do you guys think,is there a version that i could submit?

Quote by alenasHmm, I think there are too many Brooks in one wall, so it's hard to just focus on one focal point, plus that whale is also out of place in the corner. In order to emphasize a character, you don't really need to put many of them in one wall, just cleverly placed and walled one is usually enough. XD

I actually like the way you put him inside that note, but then again, you only need one of him, not necessarily two. The colors are also a bit...too saturated and strong if you know what I mean. ^^
I guess I'd suggest to either go with that image of Brook playing his violin or to remove that and concentrate on Brook in a note. Those two elements together are a bit too much. If you're going to use the Brook with violin, you'll have to add something else to the background and make him stand out more. Maybe a OP map or Brook on a Thousand Sunny with the ocean and sky might work.

Also, your resolution is weird - should be either 1600x1200 or 1600x900 to be accepted...

That's all I've got so far. Good luck!

I agree.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.