Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Charlotte Dunoa BD Cover - Minitokyo

Deletion of Charlotte Dunoa BD Cover

Tagged under Infinite Stratos

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

strikezrow

Shana

Okay, this is the SECOND time you guys have made this mistake. My upload of the Charlotte Dunoa BD cover IS NOT THE SAME as the one existing. LOOK CLOSELY, there are 2 CLEAR CREASES in the existing cover AND the background is completely different (the existing is white, mine has a colored hexagonal pattern and the IS logo). I am going to upload it one more time. If you recklessly delete it again I will never post here again. Thank you.

merged: 08-10-2011 ~ 02:37am
PM:

The scan you have submitted (Charlotte Dunoa BD Cover) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

merged: 08-10-2011 ~ 02:38am
As a note: suddenly I'm getting favorites on a post that isn't mine. It seems to be the other Charlotte Dunoa cover (go figure). I'm not sure how it got bugged but here's the link to the picture:
Infinite Stratos#546820

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I saw the creases but your version is cut and the logo/background doesn't matter. The other scan is bigger and has a better quality. We keep the full version and there is less to see in your submission. Submit it again and I will delete it again. It is your choice to submit or to stop submitting.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

strikezrow

Shana

Wait, my version is cut? What do you mean?

merged: 08-12-2011 ~ 01:20am
Oh, excuse me, you're right, everyone wants to see the crease and the beautiful white space to the left. That's fine, keep your version. I'm done.

MadoshiKurefu

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Yeah, of course I mean the white space. *lol* Look at the girl. You can see below her waist in the other scan. In your submission it's cut.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

strikezrow

Shana

Hmm... now that you mention it, it is. Alright, fine. I would submit this as a wallpaper (since that's what it's formatted for anyway - hence the cut) except I'm 100% sure it would be deleted there b/c it's not an "original piece"; it's a scan. I can't submit it as a scan b/c you won't allow it, so my hands are tied. Btw, if you're going to delete this one, please go ahead and delete the other 3 that have been submitted. They went through the same scrutiny— were deleted— and within an hour I was sent an apology saying that they were indeed different. Since you seem to differ in opinion to whoever deleted and restored the last 3, at least make the decision consistent and not a matter of personal opinion. I'm not saying this to be rude, but it's hard for me to understand what the rules are given the inconsistency between moderators. On that note, I'm sorry if I was rude, but it was more a general venting of frustration since I've run into this same type of problem before and taken it silently. In the future (if I have time), where can I get my submissions checked out so I know whether or not I should even attempt posting them? I know the sandbox forum is used for backgrounds and the like but I'm not aware of one dealing with scans.

MadoshiKurefu

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

The other three scans can stay because you can see there other parts that you can't see in the bigger submissions. The reason for the deletion and restoration would be that the scans were deleted because at first look they look very similar but at a second look you can see the diffrences. So it was a mistake but since they are restored it should be fine. We mods are also humans so we make mistakes, too. Btw, your apology is accepted. ;)
Now to your question about knowing what you can submit: You can submit a double if the gallery gains something from keeping it. Example: Cecilia Orcott and Infinite Stratos Blu-ray Vol.2 Your scan is cut below the waist but the bigger scan is cut on the right side where a lot of hair is missing. So both versions can stay until someone submits a more complete version of these two. And, you can submit text versions if they are bigger with a decent quality. We don't have a sandbox for scans since the members could just take the scan and submit it before the one who asked has the chance to do so. But you can always ask if your are not sure. Just write me a pm. And you can keep submitting scans even if some of them gets deleted. You won't get a warning for something like this case. Only if you submit a bunch of duplicates you could have easily avoid.

strikezrow

Shana

Oh, I see now. This conversation has actually given me a good idea, although by the time I'm done doing what I want to do what I come up with will be a background, so I'll probably throw it over to sandbox and see what they say. Thank you, and sorry again for venting. That was childish of me.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.