Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Arina Tanemura - Minitokyo

Arina Tanemura

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Arina Tanemura's a quite sucessful shoujo mangaka and I really like her mangas..

My favourite one is still Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.
Her recent finshed manga is Fullmoon wo Sagashite and I was quite afraid that she puts too many twists in her recent works (funny that it doesn't bore me with shonen like Hunter X Hunter or Deathnote)...

well I was also concerned that she seems to spend an awful time drawing, not that I don't like her drawings, I find them really great but I'm quite afraid that it will drain her.

Her other works are :
- ION
- Time Stranger Kyoko
- Firecraker is Melancholy

She's doing now : Shinshi doumei cross (the gentlemen's alliance).

I have watched too the anime versions of Fullmoon and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.
Still think that fullmoon is a really diluted version of the manga but it wasn't that bad.

I would like to know which of her mangas are your favourite. (even if frankly I just don't know how to end this post and there are so many possibilities)

Signature

Yes, I like her style, she is quite good :)
My favourite is Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, I haven't read her others mangas yet... Ion looks quite similiar to KKJ, isn't it?

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I actually think that her mangas are a bit too much of a typical 'shoujo' for me - I've read KKJ and ION - but I really admire her drawings.

Milva

Milva

life is just a dream

I like her style. I've read KKJ, ION, TSK, and FMwS, but plots in her mangas are as markjo said : "typical shoujo". During reading her mangas i felt relax.

party!!!

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

I love Arina' work. XD I think they're really great. I seen the anime "Full Moon Wo Sagashite" and I truly love it. ^^

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Gah, how could you ask any hardcore Tanemura lover to pick a favorite?! I know I certainly can't. I've been a fan of her work for several years now--5 or 6, I think, and I adore all of her work. My bank account would be better off if I didn't love it so much, but that's not the point ^^;

To me, each of her stories has a different quality or merit--that's like asking a jeweler which is moe beautiful a sapphire or a pearl. ION branches into the scientific and mysterious, FMS into the musical, KKJ into the typical "kaitou" genre with a new spin in Sindbad and involving "god", Time Stranger Kyoko into pure, high fantasy. But anything she scribbles on is likely to be admired by me! ^^

By the way, any and all Tanemura lovers are invited to join MT group Tan-Fan!

I like her artworks, I have alot of her artbooks. "cost me alot of $" *cries* >_< but its worth it because I like them so much. ^.^ My fav. would be Full Moon Wo Sagashite for besides having a good artstyle like all Arina' work it also had a good and satisfy storyline. ^.^

I don't like Shôjo but I've been watching KKJ and FMvS for a while. I admire her artworks. Her drawings are so detailed and pretty. :)

... I don't think that Arina Tanemura writes just "typical" shoujo... must be why I was so surprised with KKJ, I've thougth it will be quite classic, but it was really surprising and nicely wrapped and that's Tanemura ends up being my fave shoujo mangaka and probably one of the rare one I remember the name... well I am most likelly to remember having read any manga than giving out mangaka's name.

Signature

miyano

watashi no uta

i like her drawings a lot~ specially fullmoon's.hehz.. so far i've read fullmoon and ion..haven't really started on kamikaze..but will soon start =D and of course,..time stranger kyoko and the others too^^

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

My favourite manga from her is fullmoon wo sagashite
well i like all of her works she draws so nice*.* and the storys are grat too
she has a very nice style.

Zellie

^^

I've got her Artbook. It's really a wonderful job.
I read Ion. It's nice !
I have seen Full moon xo sagashite in anime and it's one of my favorite anime :)

Signature

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

I have seen her art and it is really good....i've seen kamikaxe kaitou jeanne which i liked alot and now i'm watching full moon wo sagashite and i like it alot too

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

My favourite manga from Arina tanemura is kamikaze kaitou jeanne, her story is really good compared to full moon wo saagashite, but her artworks are fantastics!

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

I love her work! Shoujo stories are always my favorite to read. The characters she draws are always so good looking. Especially the guys! My favorite of hers are Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Full Moon wo Sagashite, and Time Stranger Kyoko. The anime series for KKJ and Full Moon are not as good as the manga so it was kind of disappointing.

Her art work is wonderful... Really love her drawing style.

My fav though... OX

Probably either FMwoS or Kyoko.

She is my favorite manga-ka. I think her style is pretty. I've read Fullmoon, KKJ, and TsK. My favorite is Fullmoon. ...And I'm waiting for her other mangas to be translated.

I love Tanemura Arina's manga! Her art style is very pretty and detailed. If you've been a fan since ion/kkj, you can see her art definitely improved. Hmm, I love FMwS and Shinshi Doumei Cross the best.

I still like better Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne even if her artwork has really improved (Full Moon, Shinshi DOumei Cross)

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I really like her work, but in Mexico I haven´t found a lot of her work, in fact the one manga that I have of Tanemura I brought from Spain and it´s KKJeanne, but I want to read Full Moon, so I´ve benn searching some scans.
I think she do a great work with the eyes of her characters, she must spend a lot of time in them.
In one of the volume of KKJeanne she relates one story when Acces plants a flower of love and Finn eats it, and, of course, she falls in love with Acces. I like very much because is the one moment that you can see Finn so in love with Acces, but Acces wants to be loved by Finn not for the action of a magic plant... and he kiss her because it´s the only way to remove the plant from her body. And I like the image that presents this extra: Acces it´s thinking in the ruins of one palace and has a hat very creative, in fact, I do a draw about it, but with Finn: Finn at Acces
Well.. I hope to put tomorrow the original draw.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I currently like Fullmoon and Shinshi Doumei Cross. Actually those are the only two I have read from her.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Quote by lizzandraIn one of the volume of KKJeanne she relates one story when Acces plants a flower of love and Finn eats it, and, of course, she falls in love with Acces. I like very much because is the one moment that you can see Finn so in love with Acces, but Acces wants to be loved by Finn not for the action of a magic plant... and he kiss her because it´s the only way to remove the plant from her body.

I don't think I've read this story... looking forward to see the french edition of kkj... Anyway France will has finally its first Tanemura's manga : Fullmoon wo sagashite. It was quite puzzling that noone picked her before. And furthermore it's a good editor with white paper, so drawings won't be wasted...

Signature

Cherubic

Cherubic

Je T'aime, Moi non plus

I completely adore her work, its so beautiful! I adore fullmoon wo sagashite, i didnt like the ending to kkj so much...but the story was great! one of my fav manga artists! ^_^

Signature

Unaware that I am Fading....

This is no longer my world....

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

I really like Arina's works. I've read KKJ and ION, and I found them awesome. The stories are so romantic and cute that I feel great. I love the artwork and the characters, I just love them all :D

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.