Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is Your All-Time Favorite Anime Villain? - Minitokyo

Who is Your All-Time Favorite Anime Villain?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Diabolical, intelligent, manically devious, and occasionally a foil for the main character- well-crafted villains can undoubtedly be memorable, adored characters.

Discuss: Which character(s) would you pick as your all-time favorite villain(s) and why?

Also, an extra question, if you'd like to answer: Which anime protagonist would make an excellent antagonist? Why?

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

JESSIE and JAMES from Pokemon!
They were really fun and I loved their always failed attempts to steal Pikachu.

To choose a more serious character, I pick Light from Death Note.
He is extremely inteligent and I loved his 'hide and catch' game' with L.

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

That is a good question...! Uhm, my favorite villain could have been Sosuke Aizen in Bleach but he was a bit disappointing at his end so I prefer to choose Rosiel/Rochel from Angel Sanctuary. He is just delightfully insane, incredibly mean but you can't hate him... He's tortured so he tortures others perfectly, he has a lot of flaws and that's how we know where to hurt. ♥

Extra question : Most of the time, protagonists that I feel like they would be good antagonist actually become those antagonists XD Almost all protagonists would make good antagonists but, if I had to pick one, it would be Kamui in X. There's a reason why he could have become the bad guy of the anime/manga...

I'm ready to bingo

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

My favorite anime antagonist is Blue Seed's Murakumo, he's the kind of villain that is quick to action and just doesn't go on talking like most villains about their ambitions, Murakumo acts on his ambitions. He even gets the upper hand on the protagonists and puts them in a corner, especially his rival Kusanagi.

As for a protagonist who would've made a good antagonist Gaw Ha Leecee of Heavy Metal L-Gaim, seeing as how her crush on series hero, Daba Myroad was just one-sided, her role in the series would've been best served as an antagonist, rather than as one Daba's allies. It seemed out of place for her to switch sides in the conflict just because of her infatuation for Daba. I would've liked to see that infatuation turn into hatred(it seemed to me that Daba shows more affection towards Amu and the fact Leecee couldn't handle being in a love triangle) and strengthen her desire for power in the Poseidal Army and become someone like Gundam's Haman Karn. I would take Leecee more seriously as an antagonist than I did Gavlet Gablae(he was rather ridiculous as an antagonist, he would've done better as Leecee's lackey).

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

That doll fetish guy from Shana. He was awesome and his dolls were so cute ^_^;

So many. I love villains more than protagonist, actually.

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

LenfestAndrewP

LenfestAndrewP

Technician

I know its not technicly an anime but mine is from Mass Effect 2. The illusive man drove me nuts because the group he was in charge of did such horrible things and he himself was a suprimisist leader but somehow he always found a way to convince me to take his side on things.

Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Quote by UsagixKitsuneThat doll fetish guy from Shana. He was awesome and his dolls were so cute ^_^;

Totally agree, Friagne was awesome. And hey, for all his weirdness for loving the doll, at least he was loyal and only seemed to love that one. XD Besides, he had that awesome classy obnoxiousness and insanity that makes villians very cool.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I think Friagne was a bit cooler in the manga than in the anime....in the manga it took an appearance from Alastor to keep the city from being destroyed and finally finish off Friagne. Oops, spoiler I guess. =O

My favorite villian though...hmm...
I guess I'll just say Orochimaru. He's committed to evil, unlike so many other wishy washy villians (lol!) and he started out relatively good. Being a loved pupil of Sarutobi and defending the Leaf Village in war for example.

Also before Naruto started turning into DBZ with every character having the power to blow up half a city or something, he was pretty darn strong. He defeated the Hokage, Kazekage, started his own village and took on Jiraiya and Tsunade at once...with no hands! XD

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

For me, its a tie between Legato from Trigun..
and Miroku Amagi from the manga Psyren.

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

I think the question goes a long time of discussion, but if I decide, I find a ranking for this amracdo villain is Naraku Inuyasha. It had everything an antagonist

And if you elect the protagonist from one day to be changed to another dark side, I choose Lelouge Code Geass, Obvious?.

PDRAWMAN

BLOODY TRIGGER - Survive! Till the end!
for: PDRAWMAN (2000-2011)

Light and L from death note were each both protagonist and antagonist- they could both also be perfect for the opposite role as well. Their different opinions of justice and death make them the perfect enemies=]
Albert Wesker is THE PERFECT antagonist though hes not from an anime.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.