Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I still want to be the very best (like no one ever was) - Minitokyo

I still want to be the very best (like no one ever was)

Tagged under Pokémon

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Greetings my friends, it has been some time since my last post, much much time... but that is besides the point.

As some of you nostalgics may have noticed, the subject line is the lyrics from the English theme song of Pokemon. I remember being in 6th grade when I began my journey to become the league champion and since have done so very easily (Minus the Diamond/Pearl due to a terrible generation of Pokemon). But it has always been a joy to me. While I grew out of the show, cards, figures, ect. I never quit playing the games.

Recently, I came into possession of a Red Fury theme deck featuring Emboar, the final evolved form of the latest fire type starter. I brought it to a friends house and his curiosity was peaked. He then went and purchased a deck from a local card shop and showed it to his roommate who then became intrigued. To make a long story short, the trend of collecting and playing Pokemon cards is back and I am personally responsible.

I call on you retired trainers, long-winded breeders, and Pokemon masters of old to join me in the fad revolution I [accidentally] brought back. And if you decide to come back, me and my Samurott will be waiting for your battle call. Pokeballs go! Let it begin!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

While this forum is entitled "Hobbies", we generally discourage the creation of topics that do not ask any kind of question/opinion. Forum topics should foster some kind of discussion and right now, all I see is a call to arms rather than some grounds for discussion. Let me know once you have edited your post accordingly and I will re-open this thread.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.