Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would this be accepted as a Wallpaper? and also.. - Minitokyo

Would this be accepted as a Wallpaper? and also..

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I drew this completely by myself (no stock images/scans) recently, and wallpaper designed by my friend using stock images and textures.
Could this drawing be acceptable in the wallpaper catagory?

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1183/jamming.png

Second, I placed this in the Indy-Art catagory, and I want to remove it and place it in the wallpaper, are there any methods of removing your own artwork from this site? thanks again

- Calvin

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I'm afraid is too simplistic to be considered as a wallpaper. There's no cohesion between the drawing and the background.
I also think the drawing could use more work as well, like a more detailed shading. Same goes for the background and the overall composition, maybe try to play with the lighting or something.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Since the item in question has already been uploaded and an answer has been given as to if they can be uploaded to the wallpaper section, this thread will be closed.

Generally speaking too, most drawings usually are in the Indy Art section, regardless of being wallpapers or not.

If you'd like to make this into a wallpaper, please make a different thread.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.