Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing Wallapaper - Minitokyo

Missing Wallapaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

Hi there,

Looks like I am missing wallpaper 'Sleeping Beauty'. It still shows on my userpage and my wallpaper gallery. If it got deleted then it's okay but then could someone delet it from my userpage since it's not my latest wall and from my wallpaper gallery. If it didn't got deleted how to restor it?

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

It's been tagged as ecchi; therefore, since you're unable to see it, you most likely have your ecchi filter enabled. Once I disabled mine, I was able to see the wallpaper just fine.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

Ecchi.. Okay. Thanks for the answer.

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Lol, that's not ecchi at all. XD But since we can all see it now and 'ecchi' tag isn't there, I'm guessing the problem is solved? XD

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Lol, I don't know who the hell tagged that but since it's been solved, I'll close this thread :3

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.