Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My second wall for this site - Minitokyo

My second wall for this site

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Hi everyone, who's reading this thread!)
(Sorry for mistakes in English if they'll be)

It's my second work for this site (first work was delete, but I want to remake it later) and I want to know opinions of site's members.
Maybe I must delete or add something.^^

I was remake firsy version of my work. Fear It's not so good as I was want...
I was using tree picture, lighting effects and color balans. Hope It's not so bad)

new version

Thanks in advance))))

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Those two main characters in the foreground look good but the background is a bit too busy and messy and takes the focus away from the two main ones. Also, try to find better quality brushes and resources because right now, those swirly lines you have around them look way to jagged and sharp to be accepted in the gallery. A more abstract background might do the trick if you remove those two bigger 'ghost' images of the two character from the background. Try looking at some of the best examples of abstract walls in the gallery and see if you like some of them and then you might get an idea how to make a better background. Good luck!

Signature

Painter

Painter

I was remake this wall

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

hmmmmmmmmmm the Quality is not good enough u need to make it better or find another one with better quality and I agree with Alenas .u should listen for what she said.

*"*Money is Not Everything in The World*"*
Signature

Painter

Painter

amm...
alenas's comment was for first version ^^"
first version

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

ohhhhhhhhhhh sorry I thought for the new one .
but still the quality is not good enough u need to fix it or they will delete it in no time
the picture is very good but the Quality ummmmm no so good can u make it better ?

Signature

Painter

Painter

Are you mean brushes or main picture?

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

I was meaning the Characters .

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I think you went for a good background idea but you need to be careful with using realistic stock images with 2D animated characters - it's a clash of styles and as such, doesn't really go together. If you want to use something scenic, try looking for animated scenic/background art scans you could use.

Signature

Painter

Painter

So, I was thinking about this. And I did this wall:
new version

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

okay its better in the Quality but dont u thing shadow isnt good with this background ?
I mean all his pictures have A distraction background or cities for example these scans:-
1- http://www.dan-dare.org/Dan%20Sonic/ShadowTheHedgehogWallpaper800.jpg
2- http://sonicnetx.webs.com/photos/Shadow-the-Hedgehog/shadow-the-hedgehog-856.jpg
3- http://wallpaper-s.org/18__Shadow_the_Hedgehog%2C_2005.htm
what u think am I right ?

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.