Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error in Update option - Minitokyo

Error in Update option

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

I noticed a problem when replacing the scans on their new releases. During the update at the very end of the exchange operation error occurs:
HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error
In the information on the scan only change the dimensions and file size, but what was Original file in the database is not replaced.
And instead of a new version of the scan, still opens the previous older version.
Below one of the scans that was not swapped correctly:

Queen's Blade 021

Please check this problem.

merged: 09-18-2011 ~ 12:18am
Problem still not fixed. Today I have tried update my latest scan http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/555590, because I added him in wrong dimensions and is still the same as with my earlier updated scans. Original file was not changed to the new version.

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

How is it now?

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

Sorry I forgot to say earlier. Together with Mado, we found cause of the problem and have removed it. The reason was in my system.
Post can be closed.

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.