Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Requesting re upload: same file, new adjustments. - Minitokyo

Requesting re upload: same file, new adjustments.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Abishokaya

Abishokaya

Music = Inspiration = Art

Earlier I requested the deletion of this file because it had problems updating and would not replace the file with the more appropriate version after uploading. The original version had a glitch that skewed the bottom of the image and left a line across the middle of it. I tried several times to update it with the fixed version. Still no change. After it was successfully deleted, I tried to re upload the imaged that I changed the file name of and had the correct adjustments made, but an error reported that the file had already been added to the gallery and was also deleted and UN-accessible and told me to make a request. So I am, a request for suggestions on what to do now.

Now, my question is, how do I upload the corrected scan and completely replace the one on file in my gallery that keeps preventing me from re uploading? If there is anyone who can fix that for me, becuase I would definitely appreciate it. But if there is an alternate way of uploading the scan that would fix this problem, I would like to know about it. Thanks for your time and consideration and I hope this can be resolved soon.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

If you can include a link to the deleted submission that would help us greatly. ^_^

Signature Image

Abishokaya

Abishokaya

It won't let me link to it on here. But I can try and re-upload it. Here is what it looks like now. http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2216/alicenine342159.jpg

merged: 09-19-2011 ~ 02:55am
On second thought I went through my history to re-obtain the error message. Does this help? Tora
	by Abishokaya
Tora by Abishokaya

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I will restore your deleted piece... but it looks like it did update with the new one? Just make sure to update your description. Sometimes it takes some time before the piece updates.

Signature Image

Abishokaya

Abishokaya

Okay, thanks. I didn't know if it would or not. It was an embarrassing mistake and I didn't want people downloading it if it wasn't updated yet. Phew. Thanks again.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.