Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it okay to scan dot hack roots - Minitokyo

Is it okay to scan dot hack roots

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

XHaseoDarkX

XHaseoDarkX

The Of Terror Of Death

I want to know if it's alright to upload a scan of haseo

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

It's okay to upload a scan but make sure the scan you want to upload isn't already in the scan gallery, double scans get deleted.

Signature

XHaseoDarkX

XHaseoDarkX

The Of Terror Of Death

okay that's good and when I upload a scan it goes to the scan gallery and my two scans were delete

merged: 10-05-2011 ~ 03:32pm
okay that's good and when I upload a scan it goes to the scan gallery and my two scans were delete

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Ah, it seems you mistook wallpapers for scans - you see, the last two 'scans' of Haseo you submitted were actually wallpapers made by other people and were deleted because it's considered ripping. You need to pay better attention and differentiate between scans and wallpapers, since most of your deleted submissions were wallpapers other people made.

Signature

XHaseoDarkX

XHaseoDarkX

The Of Terror Of Death

I see so all I have to do is to look for a scan that''s not a wallpaper ok but
idk where can I find it from that and I can't tell the different between a
scan and a wallpaper

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Well, scans are usually more simple in appearance; a lot of them come with a white or more simple background, Japanese letters or text if they are a manga cover, and more or less lower in quality (grainy, pixelated, blurry). Their dimensions also often are not in standard wallpaper dimensions. Wallpapers are more stylized, higher in quality, with a more developed background and composition and come with a signature of the person who made it at the bottom. Here are a few good examples of what scans and wallpapers made of those scans look like; I hope you can tell the difference:

SCAN --> WALLPAPER
SCAN --> WALLPAPER
SCAN --> WALLPAPER

Also, while we encourage the submission of scans here, it's not like you HAVE to submit a scan of a character if you can't find one or can't scan one from your own resources.

Signature

XHaseoDarkX

XHaseoDarkX

The Of Terror Of Death

ok I can tell the different's now so all I need to do is to look for a scan
that's not a wallpaper right?

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Well, basically yes. But like I said - be careful not to submit a scan that's identical to the already existing scan in the gallery. Browse 'Haseo' scans first to see if the scan you want to submit is already there otherwise it will, in all probability, get deleted again.

Signature

XHaseoDarkX

XHaseoDarkX

The Of Terror Of Death

okay I'll check it out even though it's going to be delete anyway
an thanks for telling me all this and if it happens again then I'll
just don't upload anything anymore

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.