Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dubstep Anyone? - Minitokyo

Dubstep Anyone?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

soulsguardian

soulsguardian

if i could live till 3000A.D.

Gotta say i like song with words on them but wordless songs like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpL06NC1FQ&feature=player_detailpage they are great! i usually listen to pop rock but now im starting to get more into techo and dubstep and all that other stuff....ohh and heres a quick FYI on what dubstep is: Dubstep is a genre of electronic dance music that originated in south London, England. Its overall sound has been described as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals".

im in the dark waiting waiting for my infiniteness liberation.....I open my eyes and a small spot of light floods the floor...Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have heard quite a few songs in movies now that is this style. it was new to me so I sort of went looking for it. I notice that it appears mostly in extreme fight scenes, the final boss fight scene, bars and so forth. it's similar to techno and rave so that's what brought my interest into the music industry of this style. I think I've actually heard it in a few anime I've seen, texhnolyze being one of them. there are times that just call for music only and no words. working out to get that cardio going is just one of those times :D glad I found another that is interested in music without words

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.