Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Code:Breaker Anime! - Minitokyo

Code:Breaker Anime!

Tagged under Code: Breaker

page 1 of 1 6 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-09-24/code-breaker-manga-gets-anime-green-lit

I've been following the manga (mainly because I loved Samurai Deeper Kyo and was sad when it ended) and was pleasantly surprised to hear this news, considering the series didn't seem that popular as a manga. I'm hoping that they don't screw up this anime like they did the Samurai Deeper Kyo anime.

I'll probably give this one a chance with a few episodes... anyone else's thoughts?

Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

actually it was quite populer here in japan though it never had much of a success in other cuntries i herd about it a little while ago but i wasent sure wether it was true or not but latly theres been alot of things going on with the ideas of new anime ive also herd about the manga and visual novel little busters getting a possible anime series as well but i dont know if its true or not but thanks for posting this firefly ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

W00t! Been following the manga for a while, too so this makes me a happy panda!

I haven't read or watched Samurai Deeper Kyo so I can't really judge how they approached it with anime but I DO hope they will make the C:B anime worthwhile.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm not really a manga reader, but I am a fan of Samurai Deeper Kyo. after checking out the link and reading up on it, seems interesting enough, I like these sort of animes and I always give something a few episodes before making up my mind about it. I've also learned anything can start out simple and turn into something completely 180 degrees as well.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Looks really good I'll be sure to check it out ;D!

tsukoyomi92

tsukoyomi92

Shiroi kokoro

yooupiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~ <3 <3 i've been waiting for ages for the anime, the manga is totaly awsome i hope they will not screw it up >.<
ah! almost forgot; thanks soooooooooooo much for the infos

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.