Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dreams VS Reality - Minitokyo

Dreams VS Reality

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Glukogen

Glukogen

Dreamy spirit

I'm wondering who you were going to be when you were kids. Your dreams have come true or completely changed?

What about me - I wanted to be first teacher (well, it's completely early childhood), then an archaeologist and astronomer (I've understood that I am a complete zero in the history and physics). In the end I've got a degree in psychology, but probably I will work on other profession (Everything in life happens)))

Well, what's about yours?

Art is an effort to create, beside the real world, a more human world.
Maurois

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

That reminds me... I wanted to be the Pope, first female pope in the history. Then a painter, an artist and thats happening^_^ I study art already, wanna go to some great art university soon. It would be fine if I could make a living just from being an artist^_^ ah, yeah! in addition I want to become a real mangaka someday! XD

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as children we all day dream a little about things, I wanted to be an archaeologist, but, sadly, the sun issues I started to develop cut into that one. then I wanted to be a writer, but I thought about nursing and computer fields and then went back to writing. so basically I hit my dream, it's just hard to do it, due to life, but if you have a dream of what you wish to be, and it's not too far fetched, never give up and keep on working to obtain this goal :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

When I was little, I wanted to be Indiana Jones. And then later on Lara Croft, lol. My dreams and wishes had changed many times - from astronomer, detective, pathologist and archaeologist to writer, photographer and graphic designer. Most of all, I wanted to travel and have a job that would guarantee I had a lot of adventures. Currently, I'm halfway to achieving my dream - I'm making graphics (but not for a living) and I plan to go for a master's degree in Cultural anthropology and Ethnology next year. But, yeah, things and life change so who knows where it'll all take me in the end. XD

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

hmm, as a kid I wanted to be an author, then a veterinarian, pediatrician, and pretty much every kind of doctor there is. Now I'm torn between something English or psychology related, but it occured to me recently that I don't have a dream job. I've been so concentrated on working hard at school as a matter of principle (pride, work ethic, etc.) and so that I can get into a good college, that I've never really stopped to enjoy what I do at school for the most part. But, that's why it's good things aren't set in stone! Because I still have time to think and decide where I want to go in life.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Glukogen

Glukogen

Dreamy spirit

AnGeeChan
Pope.. it's really unusual dream ^^ But I thought incident with the first female pope already been. Сorrect me if I did mistake. Good luck you at your art-working, I like your gallery and I will be glad to see it at not Indyart but scans topic ^^(it's shame I didn't see your pictures before our meeting at forum))
angelxxuan
Oh, you have makings of a philosopher)) I agree with you and the main is choosing the right goal
alenas
Wow, your dreams are very similar to mine 8)) (Detective and writer are not in my list. And Indiana and Lara too))) I just love to travel, nature and cultures of different nations. So nowdays I'm choosing between travel agent and photojournalist. Ethnology is interesting so bad too
SnickerdoodleNinja
Stopping sometimes is very important (believe my experience). Constant striving for success is not only tiring but can not fully experience the joy of student life. By the way learning of psychology not only interesting but also useful. Even if you will not work as psychologist, you learn to understand the people and yourself better))

Art is an effort to create, beside the real world, a more human world.
Maurois

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

Eeee!?! there was a female pope ...? noo... but you have to be right, I found on the web there was a legend about a woman who disguised herself as a man and served as a pope, named Pope Joan... good I didn't know that when I was a kid, it would ruin my dream!^_^
Thanks so much for the support, Glukogen^_^ Glad you like my work, I shall continue to do my very best XD

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.