Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Best Servant - Minitokyo

The Best Servant

Tagged under Fate/Zero

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

Well to me it is either Berserker or Lancer. What's yours?
P.S. tell why you think they are the best to you.

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Hmm, kinda hard to tell. Berserker and Lancer are both really good and strong fighters. While I like them both, I also really like Saber. All three of them are really awesome servants in their own way. Lancer is strong; but like Saber, has his own set of morals and that fact makes him very likeable in my opinion. Though Berserker; while very strong, seems like the hardest to control. So, for me, a three way time between Berserker, Lancer and Saber :3

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Saber.

Although it's not like I'd choose anyone else. Have to stick with the wife or else she might get angry with me.

Seriously though, I'm actually really digging this Rider and I'm curious to see how Caster is going to play out as well. I really like the idea that they added in other fighters instead of simply having the same characters from Fate Stay/Night.

Signature Image

rider. sexy name, beautiful phantasm. i havent seen fate/zero yet, i'm going to save all the episodes and marathon them when the season is done. i'm talking about the f/sn version, i guess. something about hiding her eyes makes her great. plus, she's probably the most feminine servant out there.

Well, I can tell you right now that the Fate/Zero Rider is...not the same XD

Without spoiling too much, I can tell you that only Saber and Gilgamesh are the same exact Servants that re-appear in Fate/Stay Night. Everyone else is different, including Lancer.

Anyway, it's tricky to say. Fate/Zero definitely fleshes out the Servants A LOT more than Fate/Stay Night (which was a lot more focused on the Shiro/Saber relationship), so it makes them more likeable beyond appearances or movesets. Of course, Saber and Gilgamesh are awesome, but Rider has definitely had more memorable moments so far, lol.

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

Berserker in fate/zero is the best, i love the dark aura that surrounding him, but his is the most powerful servant i know.

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

Gilgamesh. The most arrogant one, strong personality and.. he is serious this time. Wanna see him in a struggle for life and death and show me what hes got^^ Maybe
I'm strange, but to be honest I always liked him^_^ and the way he is in Fate/Zero fits him greatly (hot-blooded, death serious, independent and wanna show everyone who is the king...)
I like tha new Lancer too because of his honorable presence... well, he is cool!^_^ The new Rider as well, he makes things interesting and he can be... funny^_^ the most interesting one in my opinion, in addition hes like servant and master in one, cause the boy who is his master is a total amatour..
This is also the reason I found Fate/Zero a lot better than Fate/Stay Night- here we have adult masters, who use tricks, have their strategy, have their reasons to fight, are smart and will make it a serious war, exactly how the war should be! they are not kids like in Stay Night (exept new Rider's master, but these two are funny so I don't mind^^) and know how to fight. The servants are strong and likeable, Saber doesn't play the only good one, we are focused on others too.

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Since this thread was inactive, feel free to create a new thread if you have new information to add.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.