Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Indy-Art - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Hi, my question is, why erased my drawings?
is that some do not have to do with anime?
between the pictures that you had, removed two of anime
is ↓ (Jon Talbain from Darkstalkers)
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/275/c/e/jon_talbain_by_cerberuslives-d2zy69u.jpg

and a chibi wolf ↓
http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt355/Amberley459/Anime/wolfpup.jpg

Total images are deleted 5:

Rage Wolf
Sleeping wolf . . .
Fenrir
Howl Wolf !
Wolves

I need please tell me because the pictures were deleted

thanks in advance

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Please include the PM you were sent about the deletion of those items in your post. Near the bottom there will be the reason why your art was deleted.

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

ok _

Quote by The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (Fenrir) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It did not appear to be a finished piece of art. In-progress submissions are not allowed.
- It was digitized using a digital camera. Please scan your artwork.
- It did not meet the minimum standards for gallery submissions.
- It was a duplicate version of an existing piece in the gallery.

For help or feedback on your art, please refer to the Art section of the forum and/or the Sandbox .

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Not anime/Asia related.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum

(but I'm still seeing a lot of drawings of animals that have no relation to the anime, because only mine were removed)
ah, if I draw wolves from wolf's Rain (they are like wolves that I draw) I should put a tag to identify what anime is?

repeat the two drawings those I mentioned above are related to the anime, do not understand why they were deleted, please tell me

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Yes, you need to tag properly. If they were from an anime, they should NOT have an "Original" tag. The "Original" tag is for characters that are NOT from an anime, but were made up by the artist themselves. For your wolf sketches to remain in the gallery you need to tag the series. Otherwise I'll just think they're images of wolves, which are not allowed. I will restore those two drawings you linked, but you need to add the appropriate tags.

Signature Image

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Ok I understand tnks n.n
mmm . . . but as I saw several pictures of animals Mt far so I found it odd that only the mine were deleted
and and another thing drawings of this type then you can not come upload?

http://tuscriaturas.blogia.com/upload/LobosHambrientosdeSuenhosMalditos,AllisonTheus.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/pokeespectaculos/es/images/e/e4/Lobo.jpg

I appreciate your response, is for not make the same mistake

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

What images are you referring to? Can you link them?

As for those two... are they from an anime? Or are they just fantasy images? (I also can't help notice that they're somewhat low quality and they have different signatures than your username...)

We allow things if they can have some kind of tie to Asia (Either inspired by, or drawn in the style typically associated with anime/manga) Those two images seem more just like regular fantasy creatures drawn in more of a Western style.

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'm rather curious as well, because out of the four pieces you've posted, three of them have completely different signatures, which I can only assume means that they've been done by three different people.

I'm even more confused, because these are not the deletions in question. So what exactly is the topic point here? Please try to follow forum protocol so that we can clear this confusion : )

Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Creo que ninguno de los otros moderadores entiende que quieres decir en tu última respuesta. Yo la verdad que tampoco entiendo.
¿Cuál es la relación del tópico inicial con estos dibujos que posteas?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

bueno lo explico en español seguro es mas entendible asi, ustedes me dijieron que si el dibujo no es de anime me lo van a borrar no?
bueno lo que queria saber es que por ejemplo si yo hago un dibujo como los que estan arriba (que no son de ninguna serie de anime) lo van a borrar?
y si yo dibujo un lobo como por ejemplo los de la serie Wolf's Rain (que son muy parecidos al dibujo de un lobo normal) lo van a borrar si yo no le pongo un 'tag' que diga wolf's rain?
esas eran mis dos preguntas que no pude plantear bien en ingles. Y lo otro que habia dicho es que no estaba serguro si todos los lobos que me borraron a mi era por no ser de un tema de anime, ya que todavia segui viendo dibujos de animales (que tampoco tienen relacion con el anime) por aca en Mt, eso es todo.
Gracias y perdon por mi mal ingles

perdon, aca stan algunos dibujos que dije

Bird with flowers by Inception21
Bird with flowers by Inception21
Symbol 2011 - Cat and Rabbit by marjaz
Symbol 2011 - Cat and Rabbit by marjaz
Early Bird by windyroller
Early Bird by windyroller

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Hablé con la moderadora de la sección de Indy Art y ella me pidió que te respondiera:
"Las dos últimas imágenes fueron borradas, pero la primera no, pues aquel diseño es usual en el arte japonés.
En cualquiera de los casos, es normal que algunas imágenes se pasen y no sean borradas dado el gran número de imágenes subidas"

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

ok, mmm . . . pero solo una cosa mas que habia preguntado antes, no puedo subir ningun tipo de dibujo como los de arriba, por ejemplo dibujos estilo quimeras o bestias? es necesario que tengan alguna relacion con algun anime? / o esos cuentas como ''original'' ?
eso era lo ultimo que queria preguntar
gracias por responder n.n

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

In order to be uploaded, they need to EITHER be 1. from an anime/manga/videogame (as allowed on the site), or 2. drawn in the style typically associated with anime/manga (in other words, drawn in a cartoon/comic style-- NOT realistic/Western style)

Rather than posting other people's artwork to use as examples, I'd much prefer if you'd share your own artwork either in the Sandbox, or send it to me via PM if you want the OK.

Signature Image

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

ah, ok I understand ^^
tnks for explain me n.n

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.