Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't find this manga! - Minitokyo

I can't find this manga!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

A good number of months ago, I read a manga that I really liked but I haven't been able to find it again. If you have read this manga and can remember the title please let me know! I have been digging through mangareader for ages on end!

Likely genres:
Seinen, Action, Mature, Romance, Supernatural

Character names I remember:
Keith

Character description:
Main Male character - Had a power that allowed him to use one of his eyes to invoke nightmares and hallucinations on his victim (or beautiful dreams, though he hadn't used it for that since he lost his mother). Generally a ruthless killer that lost his will to live and seeks revenge on his father, spends most of the manga hunting him down. Has a hatred for women, but meets a girl with a gruesome scar down her entire body and takes a liking to her only. Appeared to have black hair.

Keith (2nd main male character) - A gigantic man that was literally raised by wolves, he is resistant to death and is the brawn to the main character's brains. Appeared to have blonde hair. His mother lost/abandoned him as a child and a wolf raised him. (sounds silly i know but it was actually really cool in the actual story lol)

Main female character - Fluffy hair, scar over left eye and down the body. Was tortured by her "uncle" - he basically just liked to slice and dice on her for fun. Saved by the main male characters. She is left at a church for protection when the main male characters leave to seek their revenge.

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Only thing closest to your description that I was able to find was a manga called "B-Eyes".

Here's the summary from MangaReader: "In New York, behind all the hustle and bustle of the big city, Kazuya and Keith execute “requests” in order to live. No one knows about them. But what happens to people who look directly into Kazuya’s jet black eyes…?! For some reason, they start to change, little by little. The much-awaited first volume of a romantic horror between light and darkness."

Hope that helps?

Signature Image

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

OH MY GOD YOU FOUND IT YOURE A GENIUS THANK YOU!

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.