Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of [vector]Bridget el Satellizer - Minitokyo

Deletion of [vector]Bridget el Satellizer

Tagged under Freezing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Deletion message

Quote: akiranyo,

The image you have submitted ([vector]Bridget el Satellizer) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It featured a subject in poor taste. This includes, but is not limited to: sexually suggestive scenes, sexually provocative imagery of children, culturally motivated hate, and excessive violence or gore.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Visible areola.

So basically my vector is just a better version of the character on the scan, the partially visible nipples (which guess was the main reason for deletion) are present on the scan as well. So if your aim is to make MT a "site for families" be sure to delete the scan as well. Thank you.

My vector
[vector]Bridget el Satellizer by akiranyo
[vector]Bridget el Satellizer by akiranyo

Source

Bridgette L. Satellizer

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

As we've said before, the Scan section has recently decided to allow more risque material than the rest of MT.

If you'd like to edit your vector to remove the visible areola bits, you may re-submit it.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.