Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Sena scan(pixiv girl collection 2010) - Minitokyo

The Sena scan(pixiv girl collection 2010)

Tagged under Sena (Mineruba)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ajkk

ajkk

Ardently love of " USK " <3

Hello,everyone~
Hum,I don't know what I ask now if it is correct to be classified in Deletion Appeals.
Because it's a case that has been deleted FOR A LONG TIME. I didn't notice the deleted notification and its "disappearance" in my gallery.lol

it's great! I'm also forget the original link for it in MT. lol lol
Only found a repostiing link (Orenoimouto):http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/125454/sena_-mineruba-

What a chain of coincidences... OTZ
So may I have the right to apply for restore?
Now popoluska san has uploaded a new version because it was exactly not exist in MT. =0

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Well I'm not too sure if you can request it to be restored, since this is a case of "Self Scanned" we're talking about unless your entry has higher resolution and higher quality than popoluska's then that's the time it can be restored.

Scan mods anyone?

Signature Image

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I was just going to respond but first I searched in your deleted items if I can find your scan but I couldn't. So if your scan is bigger and/or better in quality just submit it again. Since it is not in your deleted gallery there is nothing I can do here.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.