Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Team are you on? - Minitokyo

What Team are you on?

Tagged under Vampire Knight

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Ok everyone knows the twilight teams... but i want to know who's on the vampire knight teams...

Team Kaname
http://spd.fotolog.com/photo/61/30/90/lovex_anna/1243292762671_f.jpg

Team Zero
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/120/3/6/Vampire_Knight_Zero_by_8vampireprincess8.jpg

Team Takuma Ichijo
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_r7fpPPiOmeg/TFsMITyuEaI/AAAAAAAABII/KOoboZ0Al_Q/s1600/Takuma+Ichijo.png

Team Chairmen Cross
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/polls/347000/347341_1261787959387_full.jpg

Team Ichiru
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/clubs/5/87576m.jpg

Team Akatsuki Kain
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/X/XX/XXS/XXSHYXXXGIRLXX/1250181203_9030_full.jpeg

Team Hanabusa Aido
http://gargarstegosaurus.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/aidou_hanabusa.jpg

Team Senri Shiki
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/SP/SPI/SPIRITMIST/1248729572_5288_full.jpeg

I for one am on Team Kaname...

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Team Kaname
(yeah!)
^-^

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Quote by back07Team Kaname
(yeah!)
^-^

yay

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Not a female so I don't think I can make a proper decision.
But eh...

Kaname I suppose.

... COME ON , THROW HELLSING IN! >:D

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I'm between Kaname and Zero, they both have moments and things going on that make me dislike them both at times though as well

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I was told to vote for Zero.

Based on the picture Shiki looks like the depressed and lonely type =3

Quote by MisaSasekageI'm between Kaname and Zero, they both have moments and things going on that make me dislike them both at times though as well

zero is... yea.. zero is zero... XD i have no comment

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

TEAM ZERO! WOOT WOOT :D :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Members, please also give reasons for your response so this doesn't turn into a poll in thread form.

Signature Image

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Right, sorry. I like Zero cause of his cool personality and his looks :3

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I'm on team Zero as far as who I think should end up with Yuki because he's normal and moody (since when is that a plus? lol), voiced by Vic Mignogna and is not a rock. I'm not really a Kaname fan because I think he's too manipulative and perfect. Also,

Spoiler (show)

I don't like incest.

As for who my plain favorite guy is, I'd have to go with Senri Shiki. For some reason, his apathy amuses me. :) BUT, I dropped this series so maybe my feelings about everyone would change if I kept going with it.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Kaname & Zero are too cold of guys to be my type xD.

But for the first in this thread I'm with CHAIRMAN CROSS ;D the image you provided makes me want to cuddle him.

Though Hanabusa is also a good choice :D but CHAIRMAN CROSS all the way <3

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Quote by fireflywishesMembers, please also give reasons for your response so this doesn't turn into a poll in thread form.

yes yes sorry

merged: 01-11-2012 ~ 01:13pm

Quote by AiiraKaname & Zero are too cold of guys to be my type xD.

But for the first in this thread I'm with CHAIRMAN CROSS ;D the image you provided makes me want to cuddle him.

Though Hanabusa is also a good choice :D but CHAIRMAN CROSS all the way <3

hahahaha nice

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Lol, I remember the debates about Twilight and the 'Teams'. XD

I dropped this series a long time ago (too much shoujo drama for my taste XD) but if I had to pick someone, I'd go with Zero. Sure, he's moody and angry and just plain 'aaangst' all the time but I strongly disliked Kaname from the beginning, something about him simply made me go 'Ah, I don't like you' - as Snicker mentioned - he was too perfect. He's also too manipulative and scheming and his motives are still way too unclear and shady; Zero's at least more forward and honest in his approaches, no matter how broody and angsty they may be. So, yeah, Zero would be my pick. XD

Signature

Quote by alenasLol, I remember the debates about Twilight and the 'Teams'. XD

I dropped this series a long time ago (too much shoujo drama for my taste XD) but if I had to pick someone, I'd go with Zero. Sure, he's moody and angry and just plain 'aaangst' all the time but I strongly disliked Kaname from the beginning, something about him simply made me go 'Ah, I don't like you' - as Snicker mentioned - he was too perfect. He's also too manipulative and scheming and his motives are still way too unclear and shady; Zero's at least more forward and honest in his approaches, no matter how broody and angsty they may be. So, yeah, Zero would be my pick. XD

thats where i got the idea from... the twilight teams so why not vampire knight teams>? and zero sucks... literally... he sucks yuki's neck XD

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Quote by YukixVampire

Quote by alenasLol, I remember the debates about Twilight and the 'Teams'. XD

thats where i got the idea from... the twilight teams so why not vampire knight teams>? and zero sucks... literally... he sucks yuki's neck XD

Lol, I haven't read the manga in a long time (besides sporadically reading a few chapters here and there) but from what I know, Yuuki always let, even encouraged Zero to drink her blood. And I think Kaname did that, too when they started living together. Or what ever that was. XD

Signature

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

team zero, of course
none can beat his cold personality now, sarah?kaname?yuki? he will kill them all! no mercy for pureblood
even though he seems still level e vampire and tsundere when he with yuki well who cares? none can blame tsundere doesnt it?

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

Quote by alenas

Quote by YukixVampire

Quote by al(...) I remember the debates about Twilight and the 'Teams'. XD

I dropped this series a long time ago (too much shoujo drama for my taste XD) but if I had to pick someone, I'd go with Zero. Sure, he's moody and angry and just plain 'aaangst' all the time but I strongly disliked Kaname from the beginning, something about him simply made me go 'Ah, I don't like you' - as Snicker mentioned - he was too perfect. He's also too manipulative and scheming and his motives are still way too unclear and shady; Zero's at least more forward and honest in his approaches, no matter how broody and angsty they may be. So, yeah, Zero would be my pick. XD[/quote

Lol, I haven't read the manga in a long time (besides sporadically reading a few chapters here and there) but from what I know, Yuuki always let, even encouraged Zero to drink her blood. And I think Kaname did that, too when they started living together. Or what ever that was. XD

lol i have no idea... but zero drinks kanames blood to prolong him becoming a E, kaname drinks from Yuki to change her bac into a vampire and Yuki drinks from both XD

merged: 01-11-2012 ~ 05:23pm

Quote by darkkrisnateam zero, of course
none can beat his cold personality now, sarah?kaname?yuki? he will kill them all! no mercy for pureblood
even though he seems still level e vampire and tsundere when he with yuki well who cares? none can blame tsundere doesnt it?

lol nice but the pure bloods aren't that bad i think

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

Zero and Akatsuki ♥

Quote by Dan-YELLZero and Akatsuki ♥

lol XD

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

Team Zero of course!

banraider

banraider

Anime Artist

team Kaname of course!

Anime Artist

Team kaname

Team Kaname. <3

Tower Reaching Heaven
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.