Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eureka Seven Ao [ NEW ANIME ] - Minitokyo

Eureka Seven Ao [ NEW ANIME ]

Tagged under Eureka 7: Astral Ocean

Excited about this new Anime?! :D

Yes! :D
12 votes
No
2 votes
Maybe
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

It has been announced that the EUREKA SEVEN Franchise will have a New Anime coming out THIS YEAR! " EUREKA SEVEN AO " ! And since im the biggest E7 fan i know of - watched the whole Boxset (50 Ep's) 3 times in a row, first night i got it! - i cant wait! :D ~

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13902 .

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

I loved the first series. So I'm so excited to see this. I love that this time its based on a boy. New story and characters, with some connection to the original.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

since I'm not really that much of a fan of the other versions, I'll take this one with a grain of sand. just because I don't like the previous versions doesn't mean I might not like this one. I always give anime a chance, it's what I take from it or use my time to watch it or even read the spoilers is what's important :) well in my opinion anyways

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I've finished watching Eureka 7 and reading the manga, and I'm happy that this is still related to the old one :D

reading the manga
^^

Now watching Eureka 7 and Eureka 7 AO, Loving both now.

please tell your not fkin with me this is my favorite i cant wait series omfg

Its nice to see a new season of eureka 7!

<Layner D' Walker>

Anyway, I loved the second series.

----------------------------------------------
Feast your eyes with Desperate Housewives Seasons 1-8 dvd

What is Eureka 7 about?

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

I can't wait to see the new Eureka 7. And Sleeping Eureka 7 is without giving any spoilers or at least as little as I can. It is a story about a boy who meets a girl that is piloting a robot and he joins her on her ship and they go on an adventure to save the world.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Really liked Eureka 7... not too excited for AO.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.