Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CaterinaL92x's AMVs - Minitokyo

CaterinaL92x's AMVs

page 1 of 1 10 total items

CLICK HERE
Hello to everyone!
I'm CaterinaL92x from Italy :D
I'm a video maker ;) Hope you like my AMVs *_*

Tell me what do you think about them!

Kiss

Thanks, and
Keep Following me!

Visit my channel

Quote: この世界には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは必然だけ。
There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.

Hi Cat :) Welcome to MT.
Nice meeting you, you make great videos :)
Have a great time here on MT and keep up the good work.

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

Quote by XokadaidRainquesterHi Cat :) Welcome to MT.
Nice meeting you, you make great videos :)
Have a great time here on MT and keep up the good work.

glad u like them ;)

Visit my channel

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.

By any chance you have acc on Animemusicvideos.org ?

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

no, I don't know it...

Visit my channel

I see ..its a site where ppl up their videos. Also make sure to read MT Policy and MT FAQ and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

And so you're italian :3 I'm from Italy, too ^.^
Since you're italian...do you know the italian site about AMV? :) I was an admin here until one year ago (then I had to leave, less free time -.-)...
It's here: www.animemusicvideos.it
There are some really useful guides there (expecially for how don't loss the quality of your clips...) ;)
About your works, the first thing that I noticed it's that you have a good sense of "time"...you chose careful images that you used, and most of them follow the rhythm, and this is really a good point! Most of the "amvmakers" just take clips, without a sense and without cut them, and put a song in it -.-
The negative points are the flashes (please avoid them, they are so annoying >.<) and the exagerate use of the filter...it's nice to give some effects on the clips, but don't overuse them :) Often a "clean" work, but with a good rhythm in it, could be more mice to view ;)

Anyway this only my opnion, if you want more sincere advages, you should try that site ^.^

ps: mi fa un pò strano scrivere in inglese ad una italiana, ma sarebbe stato scorretto scrivere una risposta che solo noi due possiamo capire, oltre al fatto che credo proprio che sia vietato :p

EDIT: animemusicvideos.org is the most popolaur and biggest international site about AMVs :) There are really some beatyful work in it!

ohhh, cool! An italian girl *-* amazing!
So, Thanks for the suggest ;)

Visit my channel

Wow!
i like your video is very touching.

Quote by stefnovaWow!
i like your video is very touching.

oh *-* I'm so happy! Thanks! Glad you like them!

Visit my channel

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.