Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Konnichiwa! <3 - Minitokyo

Konnichiwa! <3

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Hello!
I'm Caterina from Italy!
I'm a video maker (here my YouTube channel)... It's my fav hobby!
I love anime and manga!
My fav manga is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, but I love all CLAMP's manga, and others ;)
My fav anime is Sailor Moon... I love it since when I was young ;) She is my heroine!

So... Nice to meet all of you!

Kiss

Visit my channel

Quote: この世界には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは必然だけ。
There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.

Hi Cat from Italy good to have you here on MT ^__^
Enjoy your time spent here :)

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

Quote by XokadaidRainquesterHi Cat from Italy good to have you here on MT ^__^
Enjoy your time spent here :)

Thank you ;)

Visit my channel

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.

It's my pleasure :)

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

Hii Caterinal Wellcome to MT ^-^ I hope you have fun here!

Signature

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

hi caterina welcome to MT hope we can got along^^

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

thanks guys! :D

Visit my channel

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Welcome to MT, Caterina! Don't forget to check out MT's Policy and FAQ if you haven't already done so. Also, feel free to ask questions and I hope you love it here! :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Quote by SnickerdoodleNinjaWelcome to MT, Caterina! Don't forget to check out MT's Policy and FAQ if you haven't already done so. Also, feel free to ask questions and I hope you love it here! :)

Ok! Thanks ;)

Visit my channel

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Caterina and welcome to mt. doodle has provided some helpful links but if you need any help don't hesitate to ask. just about anyone can help somehow :) don't be afraid to ask, hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay here with us :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanhey there Caterina and welcome to mt. doodle has provided some helpful links but if you need any help don't hesitate to ask. just about anyone can help somehow :) don't be afraid to ask, hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay here with us :)

ok ;) Thank you! Yuo're very kind!

Visit my channel

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

hi Caterina...
welcome to MT...
:)

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Hi and welcome to mt :D
*watches one of her videos* It's good ^-^
I hope you enjoy here too!

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

thanks ;)

and @TheComplier: glad you like them! *-*

Visit my channel

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Hi there CaterinaL92x and welcome to Minitokyo!^^ I hope you have plenty of fun here^^ Please be sure to read the faq and policy so you'll have a better understanding of how this site works. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other members if you have any questions or need help. :)

Welcome to MT, Caterina! :) You seem like a pretty good video-maker :3
I hope you enjoy being a Minitokian :D
And lol, I used to always watch Sailor Moon.. *sigh* those were the good times ;)

Visit my channel

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.