Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What if...? - Minitokyo

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

I would start writing Science Fiction for a change.

What if you woke up tomorrow morning as a member of the opposite sex?

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Wow! hell yeah! sure! wait?
SERIOUSLY?
I would, I would Scream like a AAaaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRgggggggggggHhhhhhhhh!F @$##%%%%$#$ !

What would you do if a stranger Slap you?

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Kick them in an unmentionable area.

What would you do if you could meet any of your MiniTokyo friends in person?

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I would probably not want to....XD

What would you do if you found out Tupac, Biggie and Michael Jackson were all still alive living in secret in Cuba? :U

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

^ Dude, LOL, as if you thought that they weren't still alive like Elvis and Amelia Earhart. OK, I'll humor you. I'd ask them for some reasons why Cuba is such a great place to retire.

What would you do if you discovered that toothpaste was actually quite toxic?

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

nothing! cry maybe!?

What would you do if ur dog kills someone?

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

That's unlikely with a miniature dachshund.

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and nothing electronic functioned?

Well, i wouldn't reply to your next post in this forum.

What if I was on the side of angels, but wasn't one of them?

Then I suppose that we'd be friends.

What would you do if you woke up on a train that you couldn't remember being on?

I'd probably try to get off.

What if you could choose to meet just a few of your closest MT friends in person?

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

i would be really excited because they seem super nice :3

what would you do if you could make one of your all time fave anime characters come to life?

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

I wouldn't, because when they realized that being mortal and unable to do fantastic things as they had in anime they wouldn't be very happy, or so I would imagine.

If MiniTokyo had a booth at an anime convention with some of the staff present would you want to attend?

^ (merely a hypothetical question)

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

HECK YES I WOULD!

what if some one told you that your favorite food is no more and you will never eat or see it AGAIN :O?

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

That already happened.. x_x

What if someone you really like tells you that she/he likes your best friend, and not you? in your face..

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

i would die a sad sad person
what would you do if your mom banned video game playing in the house?

Signature

play on the patio

What would you do if the person you had secretly fallen in love with came to your house because your parents invited his family to dinner?

I'll be too confused to do anything and I'll just concentrate on eating and then i'll sleep after they leave =__=

What would you do if you went to watch a movie with someone special, but the film is so horrible that you start feeling sleepy in the first 20 minutes but the other person likes the film very much and is annoyed by your behavior?

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I'd apologize first and then I'd take her to watch an interesting movie.

More "love questions" :P What would you do if you don't like a certain person and that person is in love with you?

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Eh, i'd try to let them know without hurting them... I suppose o.o mebbe i'd try to become good friends with them instead.

What would you do if you weren't allowed to read or use the computer... or watch tv?

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Play video games~! XD
What if you discovered your parents were actually aliens in disguise? o_O

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Um, then I'd most likely be an alien too, so it wouldn't be any big deal.

What would you do if you discovered that you could fly without the aid of any device?

I'd fly! Yay! :D
....... yeah.. well, what else did you expect? xD

What would you do if you had a room on the topmost floor of the tallest building in the world?

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

I'd probably go nuts. I'd curl up into a ball, find the corner of my house nearest to the center of the building, ald stay there until I die.
I am terrifies of heights. o_o

What would you do if you overcame your greatest fear?

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Be happy I guess.
What would you choose if you could save only one of the following from certain death, a frog or a centipede?

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.