Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of 572630 - Minitokyo

Deletion of 572630

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Quote by PPV10,

The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/572630][/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

Additional information provided by the moderator:
I believe that this version is enlarged. Show me the source and prove me wrong and then I will restore your submission.

Well I have bought a Megami Magazine recently and scanned that picture. All I did was I make modifications in Photoshop to enlarge it and to make sure the pixel dimensions were correct. So I put on bicubic and change resolution to 90 which make the scan size 5082 x 7412. When I zoom in after I upload here I check no pixel mistakes. I self-scanned it.

Anime is my LiFe!

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I don't believe you. Let me explain why. You've asked another member in his guestbook to download a scan from AP which happens to be the scan you have uploaded here in a bigger size. If I take that scan (which is uploaded by suemura) and enlarge it I get your size with the same dust spots. How come that two scans from two different people look exactly the same? And I don't get what you mean by "all I did was I make modifications in Photoshop to enlarge it". You should know that even if you have scanned it yourself you shouldn't enlarge it afterwards. So if you've really scanned it yourself scan it again please. But don't take sumera's scan, play with it and say that you have scanned it yourself. That won't work...

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.