Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vote for your fave anime, on your fave anime group! - Minitokyo

Vote for your fave anime, on your fave anime group!

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

Which anime/manga would you like to see as the group layout?

One Piece
3 votes
Dogs
7 votes
Durarara!
4 votes
Sailor Moon
6 votes
Kaichou no Maid-sama
3 votes
Ouran High School Host Club
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

riho88riho

riho88riho

Lady Riho

I'd kinda like to see a layout collaboration of different series that are popular/wanted/win. Such as (looking at votes currently) a layout consisting of Sailor Moon, Dogs, and Kaicho u no Maid-sama.

Also, it'd be nice (in my opinion) to stay away from layouts of just one series, or of series that have a group on MT (such as Gundam SEED, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, D. Gray-man, etc.) But of course, it's only a suggestion <3

Personally I'd like to see a series that isn't mainstream or something like Persona 4 (which I guess would be my vote outside the 6 listed haha)

detectiveconan katekyo-hitman-reborn vectory clamp-a-holic anime-fans-united
Signature

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Crossover! Everyone will be happy :D

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Campaigning for my favorite wallie...
....... I seriously have no idea whether there are any Fate fans around this group and the members of the Fate/Stay Night fan group seems to be pretty... inactive if I must say so myself.
But seriously though , we do have to think carefully if we do want to have a crossover - combining something medieval like Spice and Wolf with... say... Full Metal Panic might seem a little off.
Mmm... *imagines a theme with Muv Luv , Gundam , Neon Genesis Evangelion , Full Metal Panic and Aquarion*
*Nosebleeds*

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

aww no cowboy bebop? at any rate I rather like WalkingEncyclopedia idea, a crossover would be rather cool. that way you can get a sampler of just about everything and just about everyone will be happy ! but from the list possibly dogs or the helmet girl from Durarara! ?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Yay! SMhas 6 votes now.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Updated the list!

Mm, we've got a lot of 'other title' suggestions, but they all have only 1 vote. ^^;
I'll keep this thread up for at least a week, so more members can pipe in their vote.

I might re-poll the 'other titles' in a separate thread, if you guys think it's fairer that way. ^_^ That way, we can put in whatever's close to tie-ing here + one 'other title'.
By the looks of it, we're getting a Dogs x Sailor Moon crossover. 8) you guys are nuts.

@Lunariha: haha, I added both CCSakura and Rayearth to the 'Other titles', just to be unfair. :P

@Riho: I agree with you, that's exactly why Naruto, Bleach, KHR and DGM aren't on the main poll, as popular as they are. xD I'm definitely leaning towards crossover myself 8) And included Persona 4 in the other votes!

@WalkingEncyclopedia: Yesh indeed~

@Z: Hahaha, mecha x medieval would look kind of out there.. xDD We'll see how the voting goes. It'll only be as crazy as how you guys vote. ;P

@angelx: I included Cowboy Bebop~ Haha Celty x Dogs would be pretty cool, never-dying Haine and her would be nutso.

@DarkG: I'm curious as to how this will turn out myself xD.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Judging from the votes - it's gonna be Dogs and Sailor Moon.
Well , I'm not sure how well bad ass and chicks in sailor uniforms would go together....
*Pats aozora's shoulders*
It's up to your abilities now.

Lol , seriously though , Celty x Dogs would indeed be awesome... I can imagine a nice smog or mist in the wallpaper along with the characters.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

SM for the win! :D

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.