Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help with concept and BG!? - Minitokyo

Help with concept and BG!?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

hi, MT wallers i am having a serious lack of imagination and skill problem here, my new walls seems really lacking of something, and the concept i want is mirrors but cannot seems get how to make them please help me....
my walls: reflection
btw the BG is just random the main focus is miku
and if possible please give me tutorial or image for the BG and concept( i know i asking too much XD)
the scan: is deleted in MT so this the imageshack
btw the tools i using is AI cs 5 (why i am using this? for better quality ithink?)

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

greeting....

um..
sorry before..
didn't saw your walls (can't ZOOM) cuz the connection is too slow..
:(

i think you can used an abstract BG or you can made with a brush in photoshop or anything better...
i hope it help..
:)

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

This is just my opinion. You don't have to follow it through.
Since I think you're going for the "double personalities" type
Here is good example that I think you should include.

Just to separate Miku & her doppleganger
Lacus & Meer Example
See how Lacus & Meer are separated by water.

Or you can put a mirror in-between the two characters and make it seem like she's looking at her reflection.

Here is another good example
GOODNIGHT by Raffachan
See how Raffachan combined Miku & Black Rock Shooter.

Those are just what I think you can do. Not really original ideas, but something you can do if you're really stuck. Good Luck :D

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

@darkkrisna:

hmmnn,, i agreee with Aiira...
you should try her suggestion...
:D

i'll be waiting your walls..

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

heya! ;3 so as Aiira said, you should do smthg to let the people who see your wall to spot the contrast between those two ^^ hmm.. maybe you should add some optical illusion effect... an abstract background with many symetrical forms and all.. like in rihanna's clip of Who's that chick, for example (day version) you can see great background effects ;) like : (I mean the squares! and some curves, too.. well, optical illusions :p)
http://images.mukki.org/11-04/2/music_videos/David_Guetta_feat_Rihanna-Whos_That_Chick_(Third_Version)-CONVERT-x264-2011-GRMV/David_Guetta_feat_Rihanna-Whos_That_Chick_(Third_Version)-CONVERT-x264-2011-GRMV_screenshot_3.jpg
as well, you can check this wall :Spiral: The Two-Sided Coinwhich is very simple, maybe you can play with colors only =^^= with all that said... good luck! ♥

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

you can play the colors, the right with light and the other side with dark colors or vice versa
gradients are pretty useful at times like this. my advice on dark/light colors will work better on monochrome (white/black/gray) type of colors
but if you don't like monochrome, you can always add a contrast color from each side (for example : red/blue) or something like that

Signature Image

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Well, thanks Aiira first of all to use one of my work like reference XD
Anyway I noticed after reading this post, that actually in my works I abused the "simmetry theme" o.O

So, Aira, Rissa and Hitsu just give you a lot of good suggestions about how to work, what I can add more is given some links that could help you:
the Your Eyes Only gallery is a good place to find references :)
this site of pattern/palette: http://www.colourlovers.com/ is really useful, and you could create a pattern with colours that you want! For example, yo saw a pattern that you like, but you need it with others colour in it; you just have to click "color this patter" (under its thumbnail) and they will re-direct you in a page when that pattern will become in greyscale and you could change and chose the colours that you need :)
It's really useful, and it's all free ^_^

Spoiler (show)

back...if you would try to write "I'm agree with Raffachan" quoting my post, I will report you to the staff, and I'm not joking.

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

thaks for advice minaa, i will resume it now but i think this will be not as good as what you suggest so sorry in advance
p.s. @raffachan thanks for the link but i think it cant be used in AI and i cant use PS to make HQ walls, (idont know the reason) XD ,

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

AI is used specially for vector, if you use PS you'll can put a lot more effects for the wall. try it ;D

Signature Image

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

I really like Aiira-chan's suggestion...the one with the mirror separating the two :) one side can be the LIGHT and the other the DARKNESS. How about making the LIGHT side bright...maybe adding LIGHT elements like the yellow sun rays or adding white wings on her! Then for the DARKNESS side, you could add elements that can be seen in the dark like, for example, moon and/or stars...or you can add black wings on her. :)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.