Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A present for a guy - Minitokyo

A present for a guy

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I don't know if its correct to open this thread here but anyway,
here is the thing. I planned to give a present to my boy.
The problem is I don't know what to buy for him.
I don't know what he wants nor likes. I did directly asked him but he told me, " All I want and need is u".
=.=" He doesn't seem to answer me at all.
I did plan to get a camera lens for him but I don't know which one he wants so asked him but he told me he could get it himself.
Whatever I say I wanted to buy something for him, he says he doesn't want one.
=3= I ever thought of getting necklace or those couple accessories things for him but, I am not sure if he likes it though.
He is not the guy who wears any of those thing.
So any ideas?

I wanted to plan something for the white Valentine though.

When you buy a present, you don't ask what they want or else it won't be a 'present'.
Some suggestions
Cufflinks
Wallet
Tie
Shoes
Clothes
Since you asked him what lens to get, I assume he's into photography?
How about a Tripod, HD camcorder (Sony made some really nice compact ones. Saw one the other day that comes with a 160gb HDD), or
DSLR camera.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

with white day coming soon in march, this is a good time to think, but at any rate start looking at what he's interested in and take notes. so many ideas, clothing can/could send a wrong message, but perhaps a manga, anime, or a new movie he's got his eye on? what about games or like to do in his spare time? outside? flowers that you can replant? so many options, but if you don't know much about the person, just getting a small/simple gift is still showing your love. not so certain if your "boy" is into plushies/toys but you never know, they might cherish something like this, like anything else. not so certain if this is a boyfriend or kid, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say boyfriend? hope this is of some help all the same

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Or you can use your critical thinking skills and just observe what he does and like then make some notes to try to find a present with what you find.

I always hated it when someone asks me what I want as a present.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I had the same problem with my ex-bf before, but here is what I did. When you two hang-out try and see what he likes to look at, what kind of stuff he holds and everything I suggest try and bring him to the mall. Then drag him to clothing stores, electronic stores etc. Though you can never go wrong with a hat xD.

Also a present is not something that should be asked. It's a suppose to be a surprise so if your better half tells you what he wants then, it's no longer a present.

Just try and observe him for a week or two and I really do think you can come up with something to get him.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Men love electronics and gadgets. Anything that helps them out thru a day. Yet, buy him something he rly loves or window-shopped.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Quote by tiki223When you buy a present, you don't ask what they want or else it won't be a 'present'.
Some suggestions
Cufflinks
Wallet
Tie
Shoes
Clothes
Since you asked him what lens to get, I assume he's into photography?
How about a Tripod, HD camcorder (Sony made some really nice compact ones. Saw one the other day that comes with a 160gb HDD), or
DSLR camera.

I see. Already tried the other stuff. Will take in consideration to get him a wallet or a bag. Those Camera things, he prefer to get it himself either way. Thanks for ur opinion~ XD

merged: 02-22-2012 ~ 01:49am

Quote by DreadwaveOr you can use your critical thinking skills and just observe what he does and like then make some notes to try to find a present with what you find.

I always hated it when someone asks me what I want as a present.

Why would you hate it? I like it though, straight to the point and it save them for the trouble thinking what to get in a wide range of choices. Though I realize lots of people loved surprises more. Thanks for dropping in by the way. ^^

merged: 02-22-2012 ~ 01:50am

Quote by AiiraI had the same problem with my ex-bf before, but here is what I did. When you two hang-out try and see what he likes to look at, what kind of stuff he holds and everything I suggest try and bring him to the mall. Then drag him to clothing stores, electronic stores etc. Though you can never go wrong with a hat xD.

Also a present is not something that should be asked. It's a suppose to be a surprise so if your better half tells you what he wants then, it's no longer a present.

Just try and observe him for a week or two and I really do think you can come up with something to get him.

Awww.. Yeah, guess I shd just observe and wait~ X)

merged: 02-22-2012 ~ 01:53am

Quote by mbeckleyMen love electronics and gadgets. Anything that helps them out thru a day. Yet, buy him something he rly loves or window-shopped.

Well, he just bought a Galaxy Tab 7.7 the other day, been trying to find a sling back for him though. ^^

Have to be something special. Why don't you buy him a souvenir. Or something that reminds for two of us.

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Men love b@@bies... it's a fact.
The best gift you could ever let him unwrap is you. xD
And the best part is you don't have to spend any money. =O

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Since this is well past the date required, this thread will be closed.

Also, LOL @ Alistare. : D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.